What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KEARNEY GONE!

Warriorsoul

Juniors
Honestly, think that's a bit rough. Last night they were looking good and got both unlucky and screwed in equal measures. I'm not sad he's gone but didn't think that game would trigger it...

Walker brothers are already over there... just saying. Would be an easy move :)

Benek

Juniors
Really weird timing. I actually thought we might be finally seeing a better style of footy. I don’t like the move unless there’s a proven replacement lined up. The LAST thing we need is to rush into another mediocre coach.

JJ

Immortal
Walkers would be interesting

Brennan? Brown?

Someone lik O'Brien would be the go

Diesel

Referee
Obviously making moves in the line of recruiting in 2021. Harsh IMO but Mark did say everyone is on notice. I wonder if Cameron is a little uneasy ATM

JJ

Immortal
Really weird timing. I actually thought we might be finally seeing a better style of footy. I don’t like the move unless there’s a proven replacement lined up. The LAST thing we need is to rush into another mediocre coach.
Almost certainly what they will do

He had to go but hard to understand why now

Leber

Bench
Stacey interim coach?Geoff Toovey wanted to come once before.

Throw the chequebook at him

We all wanted it - but timing is off for mine!

This is the problem, timing is terrible, unless it comes out time pressure/window closing on signing a top coach.
Time will tell, but at the moment it looks like the standard knee-jerk reaction the club is known for.