What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

Jane Murray

Bench
Thoughts on Thursdays game against the Rabbitohs. I am looking forward to this game. Latrell Mitchell, appears, to have regained form. Bring it on.

WestyLife

First Grade
No idea why there is two but I'll pick the older one. This is a danger game with Mitchell, Cook, Murray and Reynolds but definitely winnable if the boys keep up with the same effort and intensity.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
The same effort and intensity our pack should cream the Bunnies middle. Cody Walker always lifts against us. Latrell is coming into some form.
If we don't treat Souths with respect they will pull our pants down. Still should be winnable if the effort is put in.
Important to back up last night and beat Souths.

Jane Murray

Bench
No idea why there is two but I'll pick the older one. This is a danger game with Mitchell, Cook, Murray and Reynolds but definitely winnable if the boys keep up with the same effort and intensity.
The first post didn't show, so I made a second one. I am unsure how to delete the duplicate. My apology

Kilkenny

Coach
I think this game is a 50-50 proposition and the side who wants it more will probably get the two points.

Every game is a big game, but this is the one that can really get our season on the front foot.

Two points here takes us to 11 with the prospect of some easier games ahead, even if there are no easy games.

I have friends, family, acquaintances who are all mad bunnies fan’s so this one is personally is big one for me. Well not just for me, the whole club and fan base, but I will be feeling so good if we get this job done this Thursday night.

Kilkenny

Coach
Round 7 is interesting because there are at least five games where basically the also rans season’s can be effectively ended in the higher placed sides win. Makes it so important we turn up and get the job done. We so need to keep winning and keep our noses in the top four and more importantly put a gap between us and the sides below us. Thursday night’s game is massive for us.

When you look at the current teams outside the top 8 the Broncos are likely to be the side to go on a roll given there next thee games are against the Titan’s, Warriors and Bulldogs. Despite there form they are likely to win all three and get themselves up the ladder.

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
This is a game that could suit our style .The bunnies have been weak around the play the ball in defence .We are strong in our middle forwards.Will be close be we can and will win

Jane Murray

Bench
This is a game that could suit our style .The bunnies have been weak around the play the ball in defence .We are strong in our middle forwards.Will be close be we can and will win
Latrell Mitchell is in form, on his day he can tear teams to bits. If we carry the same form, that was shown in the Storm game, victory will be ours.

Panfa

Juniors
Our pack is on fire this season thats where we have the edge and will win the game.Souths have some dangerous big fast outside backs if our forwards dont muscle up and bunnies get down our end with plenty of ball they will score some tries.Need to win and keep the momentum going top 4 is a must this yr a loss will put us back into the logjam.

Pablooo

Juniors
Souths competed well against both the Roosters and Storm to open the covid break but fell short in the final 15 minutes of both games. However in both those games they were missing Walker and Roberts and with Walker back they have since put big scores on two average teams. Don’t discount their pack, Burgess Cook and Tatola are holding the middles while Murray, Su’a and Lowe are dangerous out-wide.

Kilkenny

Coach
Souths competed well against both the Roosters and Storm to open the covid break but fell short in the final 15 minutes of both games. However in both those games they were missing Walker and Roberts and with Walker back they have since put big scores on two average teams. Don’t discount their pack, Burgess Cook and Tatola are holding the middles while Murray, Su’a and Lowe are dangerous out-wide.

I don’t think you’ll find anyone underestimating the Wayne Bennett coach Bunnies. They will be a stern test.

GongPanther

Referee
Should be another fast and open game although the condition of the ground might see to that.We need to play to our strengths and this involves keeping our game simple and structured. I think our fitness and overall conditioning should see our forwards once again get us another win by 12.

10Grand

Juniors
With storm we played them on the edges but with Rabbit's we need to play through the middle so if Leota n Tetevano can maintain the rage we should win by 10

Latest posts