What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Cows

Spot On

Coach
Not fussed if Herman leaves. Happy if he stays for what we believe he is worth, happy for him to take big dollars elsewhere if he can get it.

aqua_duck

Coach
Not fussed if Herman leaves. Happy if he stays for what we believe he is worth, happy for him to take big dollars elsewhere if he can get it.
Yeah agreed, he will get big offers and there's no incentive for him give us any kind of discount

Yosh

Coach
Yeah agreed, he will get big offers and there's no incentive for him give us any kind of discount

I dunno... He came when he was discarded from the Broncos? He stuck with us when we sucked for a long time. We are perhaps the most up and coming team in the NRL. I feel like the fans really like him.

I know that money talks but surely he wants to be part of this project that realistically can challenge for the title year after a year.

drizzy drake

Juniors
Let’s hope so, taking up a big offer from a team like the Dogs would be a bit of a waste having spent the last few years in a rebuilding team. But at the end of the day I can’t blame him for chasing the money, just gotta hope the difference between the biggest offer and whatever we offer is not tempting enough to leave.

aqua_duck

Coach
I dunno... He came when he was discarded from the Broncos? He stuck with us when we sucked for a long time. We are perhaps the most up and coming team in the NRL. I feel like the fans really like him.

I know that money talks but surely he wants to be part of this project that realistically can challenge for the title year after a year.
Wouldn't say he was discarded, we offered him good money, around the $400-$450k per year mark if I remember correctly. I hope he stays but he's not worth the $600k mark that's being thrown around

Old dog

Juniors
Let him take the money and leave, one year, then back here to replace Glasby when/if he retires, yes I am dreaming, want the best of everything

Haffa

Wouldn't say he was discarded, we offered him good money, around the $400-$450k per year mark if I remember correctly. I hope he stays but he's not worth the $600k mark that's being thrown around
Correct. The Broncos were pissed off when he left. Wayne dropped him after he signed. The deal was reported to be 1.4 million for 3 years.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Can’t wait to play the cowboys next week!
At the moment Tigers are smashing them 30-0 after 30mins

Spot On

Coach
I don't think I have ever seen a side as soft as the Cowboys tonight. Ever.

They have been physically monstered, bashed, brutilised etc.

Got absolutely nothing.

PhilGould

Bench
Reckon they'll have a new coach next week.

We'll win off the strength of our middle forwards alone, but hopefully the attack finally clicks.

Yosh

Coach
Don't want to sound too conceited or anything but watching the crappier teams of the comp like the Dragons, Broncos, Titans and Cowboys, it reminds me of how much we have improved. The crap teams look like they are playing reserve grade compared to us. I guess we looked like that for a decade to fans of other teams.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
We’ve been carved up by injury hit teams way too many times in the last decade for me to be that excited about it. Whoever plays better on the day will win. Hopefully us.