What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

He’s been playing very very well. To be so upset after the game is a real concern.

True. But I thought Wayne Bennett’s retort at the press conference when pressed on this was bang on. It’s their own personal business, I just trust Mitchell is in a good enough headspace moving forward. And no doubt the best coach to help him get there is Bennett.

Knight76

Juniors
It's a wonder the bunnies staff inside the dressing sheds didn't cover the camera in there.

Anyway, it's none of our business why he was crying. Bennett was spot on telling the reporters to bugger off.

Legion

Juniors
It's odd. After his previous games where he under performed, he seemed quite happy in the sheds.
From all reports he played well last night and he has a blubber.

Nothing wrong with having a cry but most men do it in private, not in front of the boys.
Maybe he was feeling underappreciated for doing what he's paid to do? That his teammates were getting all the attention?

Oh well. Uncle Wayne will give him a cuddle and he'll be fine .... until the next little drama.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It's 2020. The tears don't matter. What matters is the biggest talent in the rugby league world is clicking into top gear like a ferrari. The last 2 weeks he has pulled strings in 2 dominating wins and his team is lifting around him. Right now we are a premiership contender and Latrell is a Dally M contender.

Valheru

Coach
It's 2020. The tears don't matter. What matters is the biggest talent in the rugby league world is clicking into top gear like a ferrari. The last 2 weeks he has pulled strings in 2 dominating wins and his team is lifting around him. Right now we are a premiership contender and Latrell is a Dally M contender.

This is some A grade trolling

9/10

soc123_au

Staff member
He found out James Fisher Harris is coming for him next week.

Knight Dragon

Juniors
Nah - good try 1/10 - definitely would not read again.

He has a lot of physical talent and he’s smart on field, but none of that is a match for injury.

Foran was an uber outstanding footy player till injury got him. Geez he was good.

Morgan is finished. Big shame as he has one of the greatest passing games of the modern era.

With reference to Souths, Sam was right to retire. His heart infection was very troublesome.

The amount of load our players put on their bodies is incompatible with life and the NRL need to take this really seriously. I am sure all of us admire skill more than speed. That no look flick pass and swan dive beats a clean pair every time.

Hey @blue bags I was late to hear of the coach rumour thing.

There is more plausible and believable stuff going around at a fraudsters convention.

I mean have a better chance of a car I own not breaking down on me at some point.

So if anyone has missed it, you’ve saved yourself a minute or two of your life, you will never get back.

The person who told me about it kept laughing as he read it out.

Its in the same league as k mart Karen’s knowledge of infectious diseases. The dog here at home has a better idea and could give a more learned lecture on the topic.

Sorry bunnies fans, good luck to seibs.

If this is the best his brain dead critics can do, he”ll be coaching the kangaroos next year.

Last edited:

Latest posts