What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors sack Stephen Kearney

Grapple

Bench
the timing of this is very bizarre...

...injuries, covid 19, away from home, coming off a great win in North Qld ....and obviously could not match up with Souths hitting their stride. so why now?

I was thinking last night how warriors were finally showing some good structure in attack, particularly on their left edge. Got me thinking how maybe Kearney has finally found the balance in the team. maybe those in charge see the potential and a lost season and are willing to go for it?

Better late than never i suppose

davi

Juniors
Barrett is warming his passport up.

Plastic chairs at the ready.

I know this has been said in tongue and cheek about Trent Barrett but apparently he ruled out going to Superleague until his daughter has finished her schooling. Doubt he would be interested even if the Warriors were knocking on the door which they won't be.

ReddFelon

Juniors
Now they just need to axe the Warriors brand. Perth, Brisbane 2 and Adelaide will be ready to go.

mave

Coach
I know this has been said in tongue and cheek about Trent Barrett but apparently he ruled out going to Superleague until his daughter has finished her schooling. Doubt he would be interested even if the Warriors were knocking on the door which they won't be.

I think Barrett ruled out going to SuperLeague because he is simply a shit coach.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Had to happen.

SK has assembled a horrible squad and coaches like it's still 2010.

They'll probably hire another Muppet cause Warriors gonna Warrior, but SK had to go

davi

Juniors
Green, Seibold, Mary, Pay, Holbrook(harsh but true) could not argue with being punted right now.

Justin Holbrook? Nah that's crap to suggest this after only coaching them for six games. He also for the next two years will have to wait for some of those horrible contracts that Garth Brennan left with the Titans to expire (Cartwright, Peachy, Boyd etc). You could make some case for Anthony Seibold with (Milford, Boyd, and Bird) clogging up on contracts that Wayne Bennett left them with as well.

Seibold made the finals last year in his first year if he wasn't at the Broncos I can guarantee there wouldn't be talk about letting him go just yet. The bar is set higher at the Broncos and the media has bigger magnifying glass on them then other teams in the media.

axl rose

Bench
cur.jpg

betcats

Referee
Justin Holbrook? Nah that's crap to suggest this after only coaching them for six games. He also for the next two years will have to wait for some of those horrible contracts that Garth Brennan left with the Titans to expire (Cartwright, Peachy, Boyd etc). You could make some case for Anthony Seibold with (Milford, Boyd, and Bird) clogging up on contracts that Wayne Bennett left them with as well.

Seibold made the finals last year in his first year if he wasn't at the Broncos I can guarantee there wouldn't be talk about letting him go just yet. The bar is set higher at the Broncos and the media has bigger magnifying glass on them then other teams in the media.

Seibold is shit don’t lump poor old Holbrook in with that clown

davi

Juniors
Seibold is shit don’t lump poor old Holbrook in with that clown

You just contradicted yourself. You just did that on your previous post.

Green, Seibold, Mary, Pay, Holbrook(harsh but true) could not argue with being punted right now.

Latest posts