What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Magoulias

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I realise he’s signed until 2021 with the Sharks but he’s not even making their 21 atm. A smaller more attacking 13 similar to Timmo for us. I reckon with the new rules a player like him could excel. We still need a big bopper but I’d take him for Graham at least on a loan deal if JDB case isn’t dismissed. It would be a win win, he’d get to play fg and we would add some X factor to go with the power game. Thoughts?

getsmarty

Immortal
I realise he’s signed until 2021 with the Sharks but he’s not even making their 21 atm. A smaller more attacking 13 similar to Timmo for us. I reckon with the new rules a player like him could excel. We still need a big bopper but I’d take him for Graham at least on a loan deal if JDB case isn’t dismissed. It would be a win win, he’d get to play fg and we would add some X factor to go with the power game. Thoughts?

We still have McGregor........;-{

HenryTatana

Juniors
I wouldn’t waste my time on him. He’s a Cartwright type player. Lazy and gets excited in attack when he gets the ball.

Most importantly is not a fit for Maryball.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I wouldn’t waste my time on him. He’s a Cartwright type player. Lazy and gets excited in attack when he gets the ball.

Most importantly is not a fit for Maryball.
I’ve only seen him play twice, both times he played awesome but they were finals so maybe he lifted for them. Flanno will have coached him so I guess he would know inside knowledge if he is worth perusing.

epDragon62

First Grade
It would be much easier for Millward if a good coaching decision was made.

On Magoulis (spelling?) - on what I've seen and heard he is a yound gun.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
I’d be happy if they had a go for Asiata to replace Jack. Plenty of ball skills which we lack.
I'd be happy if they kept McInnes at lock. He is an 80 minute player with a big motor, great defensive skills, good passing game, has short spurts of speed and can kick in general play if ever required. In addition he would be an onfield replacemnt at hooker if Hunt had to play in the halves due to one of our halves going down.

I have enjoyed the change in style Hunt brings to the team as hooker.

Latest posts