What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Titans

I don't think he was too bad but Norman will be Norman, he's always going to have ups and downs.
Well, I could put together some Norman moments. Kicks out on the full on tackle 3, hospital pass for knock on to Rava, throws ball over sideline, throws ball way out in front of Rava, should have been a try. These are just a few, there were more than this. I cringe every time he gets the ball...

possm

Coach
2nd half score was 6 all. Titans had 1 sub most of it. How poor is that?

But what stood out was 1min 30 to go and with for and against being crucial, they decide to go for the 2 points....WTF? And on top of that, did not even get the 2 points.

Saints were looking good then Rava struck with his 2 drop balls per game. That is how many he dropped against Sharks and probably teh games before then. Saints should have went in at the break with 20+ points instead went in with 14. How many bad passes did Clune throw in the first half, nearly intercepts or hospital balls. I did not remember seeing Tristian throw one in his games just cruise past some Roosters players to score a try from nothing. Yeah, the benchmark team.

Clune did set 1 try in the second half and had some good kicks but in the first half, he was going to the line which was good but his passes were poor. I am sure he will improve with more game time I suppose. 2nd half he was much better so will probably keep his spot. I just feel for Tristian as he is younger and has more potential to be a star than Clune.

How good was Dufty and Lomax. They were great today. I didn't know Dufty had a kicking game in him as well.
For whatever reason, the Dragons took their foot of the pedal in the second-half tonight.

I hope Saab gets a run against the Roosters next game or the Roosters halves will be kicking to Ravalawa's wing all game.

Well, I could put together some Norman moments. Kicks ball dead on tackle 3 7 tackle set, hospital pass for knock on to Rava, throws ball over sideline, throws ball way out in front of Rava, should have been a try. These are just a few, there were more than this. I cringe every time he gets the ball...

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Well, I could put together some Norman moments. Kicks out on the full on tackle 3, hospital pass for knock on to Rava, throws ball over sideline, throws ball way out in front of Rava, should have been a try. These are just a few, there were more than this. I cringe every time he gets the ball...
I don't recall him kicking out on the full must have missed that one. That last past to Rava was more than catchable. Im not defending him he does drift in and out but his kicking game was mostly pretty good and he did setup a try. Far from his worst performance this year.

I don't recall him kicking out on the full must have missed that one. That last past to Rava was more than catchable. Im not defending him he does drift in and out but his kicking game was mostly pretty good and he did setup a try. Far from his worst performance this year.
Sorry he kicked it dead on 3rd tackle, that was one of the worst I've seen from him, and that's saying something