What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
I’ll let the Madge defence go for now coz as pointed out yesterday other coaches have comeback from this and killed it and your bullet points are valid

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
If we lose this our season is basically goneskies imo

We’ve already dropped our bundle against an average team once this year, surely not twice now

Pezz70

Juniors
This will be the game Hess finds his 2018 form and Taumalolo runs 500m. It takes me back to when the baby broncos smashed us at Campbelltown a few years back

Pezz70

Juniors
Can’t complain about that first half. Shows Esan Marsters is no loss for tigers. Couple of injuries a bit concerning

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well I am almost feeling comfortable but will wait until 15 into the second half to really start feeling safe

Tigerm

First Grade
OMG what a half, Cows were shit, but you still have to defend and score, which we did in spades.

This is how the Easts and Storm fans must feel in most games.:)

Surely we can't lose it from here.

The unknown

Juniors
How good is it being this far ahead for once? hopefully we keep going on with it

Btw, hopefully everyone can see how much marsters sucks. Don’t miss him one bit

Well they are not going to risk Twal and Jennings doing his heartilage Is no loss so let’s see how the 15 go defensively. It will be an interesting 2nd half but the 1st 15 minutes are very important.

Best game I’ve seen from Mybe since I don’t know when.

Pezz70

Juniors
Well they are not going to risk Twal and Jennings doing his heartilage Is no loss so let’s see how the 15 go defensively. It will be an interesting 2nd half but the 1st 15 minutes are very important.

Best game I’ve seen from Mybe since I don’t know when.
Have to agree Mbye looks ok with a bit of early ball

Pezz70

Juniors
Sam McIntyre looks excellent. His stats don’t necessarily reflect the game he is having. Very impressed with Luciano Leilua

Last edited: