What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread 20/6/20

Suitman

Post Whore
Anyone else got an impending sense of doom?

Honestly, I don't know what I feel about tonight.
I'm nervous playing this lot, but my glass half full side says we are a chance.
We are 5/0. They are 3/2.
They are in hot form. We are solid.
Tonight will be a test not so much of where we are at physically and tactically, but foremost it will be a test where we are at mentally.

Tooooks

Bench
For me I think it is just about previous experiences where we’ve had some good form then come crashing back to earth badly. Hoping this side is different.

Were f**king f**ked and I'm looking forward to coming back after the game and f**king all of the happy clappers fair up the arse.

hindy111

Post Whore
tenor.gif

I'm guessing you've seen this look a lot after being around women.

hindy111

Post Whore
As much as I hate to disagree with merkins, I must disagree with this. This game is only meaningful for us if we get flogged. It will mean we're still pretenders. If we win or lose in a narrow one it will mean f**k all at this time of the year.

If we somehow belt the Roosters it will say more about them than us, and will probably mean that they've come back to the pack, as you'd expect after losing Cronk and Mitchell.

Aslong as we compete I am happy.
We will improve after rnd 12 AMD continue to. Roosters I reckon are as good as they can get.

Latest posts