What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhyno

First Grade
f**k off troll, deadset.

You're as much an Eels fan as isaiah

I’m a Eels fan born and bred I’m one of the biggest diehard Eels fans you’ll ever meet.

I don’t know why I have to always justify to fat dorks on the internet that I’m a Eels fan I know I’m a true fan

Bazal you call yourself a Eels fan I couldn’t give a s**t who you support the only Eels fans I care about are me and all my family members I’d love to be at grand final day in a empty stadium of just me and about 200 family who are all born and bred Eels fans

I don’t get the losers on here like you and @hineyrulz who go on about how I’m not a Eels fans I don’t like you’s either and don’t give a sh!t who you support but I don’t carry on like a 2 year old sissy saying oh no yous ain’t Eels fan
I don’t give a care that you losers support the Eels so I don’t know why you make a big deal thinking you know me and know who I support I bet I’ve been to more Eels games and spent more money on memberships and merchandise than you ever will so get a life loser

I’m the biggest Eels fan in the world you call yourself a fan but I don’t care so I don’t why you care about who I support

#GetaLife

Rhyno

First Grade
I’m a Eels fan born and bred I’m one of the biggest diehard Eels fans you’ll ever meet.

I don’t know why I have to always justify to fat dorks on the internet that I’m a Eels fan I know I’m a true fan

Bazal you call yourself a Eels fan I couldn’t give a sh** who you support the only Eels fans I care about are me and all my family members I’d love to be at grand final day in a empty stadium of just me and about 200 family who are all born and bred Eels fans

I don’t get the losers on here like you and @hineyrulz who go on about how I’m not a Eels fans I don’t like you’s either and don’t give a sh!t who you support but I don’t carry on like a 2 year old sissy saying oh no yous ain’t Eels fan
I don’t give a care that you losers support the Eels so I don’t know why you make a big deal thinking you know me and know who I support I bet I’ve been to more Eels games and spent more money on memberships and merchandise than you ever will so get a life loser

I’m the biggest Eels fan in the world you call yourself a fan but I don’t care so I don’t why you care about who I support

#GetaLife

84 Baby

Referee
How the f**k do some of these former players get media jobs? Cronk sounds like he’s spent one too many seasons in front row.
And then Yvonne throws up a “he’s behind you!”

Johns Magic

Referee
It's impossible to take this Roosters side completely seriously because the roster is, without doubt, exorbitantly over the cap. Everyone knows it. They're doing a good job so far not to get caught but so were Melbourne. Their roster makes no sense, it's laughable. Their day will come. It's good to see Rugba League slowly being cleaned up.

I really don’t know if this squad looks over the cap.

Last year with Cronk and Latrell on top I was sceptical. But this year I don’t see the roster as ridiculous, assuming they got the Morris bros at the bargain rate they were likely going for.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't go anywhere in September (October this year) parra fans.

Parra were awesome. They repelled us in the first half when most other teams would have been 20-0 down then came out firing in the 2nd half.

Parra made one critical error. They thought the job was done when sivo scored. This roosters team is a different beast.

I hope they play with fans in the finals. It will be awesome.

Thanks, buddy - you're a class act.

What a brilliant game of footy - a genuinely intense match. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even despite the loss.

It's impossible to take this Roosters side completely seriously because the roster is, without doubt, exorbitantly over the cap. Everyone knows it. They're doing a good job so far not to get caught but so were Melbourne. Their roster makes no sense, it's laughable. Their day will come. It's good to see Rugba League slowly being cleaned up.

idiot

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Bazal you call yourself a Eels fan I couldn’t give a s**t who you support the only Eels fans I care about are me and all my family members I’d love to be at grand final day in a empty stadium of just me and about 200 family who are all born and bred Eels fans

#GetaLife
TLDR!!

You are about as much an Eels fan as Paul Kent.

Haffa

His carries are incredible. They change the course of so many of our sets.

Always punches through the line and gets a quick ptb, often barrelling 3 defenders.

He's one of the best backrowers I've ever seen.
His leadership is incredibly underrated.

Bazal

Post Whore

#GetaLife

Ok champ. Lol

Valheru

Coach
Thanks, buddy - you're a class act.

What a brilliant game of footy - a genuinely intense match. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even despite the loss.

I genuinely hope they learn their lesson from this. It takes an 80 minute effort and the slight drop in concentration after taking the lead was the difference.

I think parra will finish 1st from here.

Although massive game against raiders next week.