What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im happy we've pushed them and led for a small part of the game but little things Eels need to improve on if they are fair dinkum on being a top side. Theyll learn from this.

super_coach

First Grade
Deadset, the bitterness is getting pathetic now. I've called him a downhill skier plenty, but seriously.

Moses played a steady, quite mature game in a situation where he historically would have tried some flashy dumb bullshit with zero chance of success and cost us the match.

Mate if your think Mitch was steady and mature tonight that’s fine, but you will not be winning any comps with a no7 who will not tackle or can’t tackle and goes missing in big matches. Sure he has a highlight reel where he pulls out some amazing plays...but never in big matches. Reminds of Benji, some great skills, but seldom against top notch teams

JB04

Juniors
I’m a Eels fan born and bred I’m one of the biggest diehard Eels fans you’ll ever meet.

I don’t know why I have to always justify to fat dorks on the internet that I’m a Eels fan I know I’m a true fan

Bazal you call yourself a Eels fan I couldn’t give a s**t who you support the only Eels fans I care about are me and all my family members I’d love to be at grand final day in a empty stadium of just me and about 200 family who are all born and bred Eels fans

I don’t get the losers on here like you and @hineyrulz who go on about how I’m not a Eels fans I don’t like you’s either and don’t give a sh!t who you support but I don’t carry on like a 2 year old sissy saying oh no yous ain’t Eels fan
I don’t give a care that you losers support the Eels so I don’t know why you make a big deal thinking you know me and know who I support I bet I’ve been to more Eels games and spent more money on memberships and merchandise than you ever will so get a life loser

I’m the biggest Eels fan in the world you call yourself a fan but I don’t care so I don’t why you care about who I support

#GetaLife

Quality meltdown. F-ing sook

Tommy Smith

Referee
Did you watch Gold Coast-Saints and Wests-Cowboys today ? Seriously.
Exactly. There are 6 or 7 NRL sides you wouldn't feed; and 3 or 4 of those deserve to starve to death they're that tragic.

The ESL is entertaining and holds its own with fewer resources and a smaller talent pool.

I don't understand why league fans in Australia are so eager to trash the ESL, rather than support it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate if your think Mitch was steady and mature tonight that’s fine, but you will not be winning any comps with a no7 who will not tackle or can’t tackle and goes missing in big matches. Sure he has a highlight reel where he pulls out some amazing plays...but never in big matches. Reminds of Benji, some great skills, but seldom against top notch teams

Lol what a nothing post. He was the entirety of our long kicking game and made 21 tackles. Not bad for someone who "will not tackle", right?

I get that Tigers fans hate the guy, and I even understand it to an extent. And I've been pasted on my own forum for calling him a downhill skier, but outright rubbish like the above post is exactly that. He was fine tonight. Not great, but fine.

Spot On

Coach
Lol what a nothing post. He was the entirety of our long kicking game and made 21 tackles. Not bad for someone who "will not tackle", right?

I get that Tigers fans hate the guy, and I even understand it to an extent. And I've been pasted on my own forum for calling him a downhill skier, but outright rubbish like the above post is exactly that. He was fine tonight. Not great, but fine.

Moses was disappointing in attack and defence.

Dylan Brown outshone him again. And by a long way. Again.

Parra will be in deep shit if the lose Dylan for any length of time.

Valheru

Coach
Exactly. There are 6 or 7 NRL sides you wouldn't feed; and 3 or 4 of those deserve to starve to death they're that tragic.

The ESL is entertaining and holds its own with fewer resources and a smaller talent pool.

I don't understand why league fans in Australia are so eager to trash the ESL, rather than support it.

I cant ever remember a season wherecthe disparity between the haves and have nots has been so large.

Titans, dogs, warriors, saints, Broncos, cowboys, sharks are all trash

Unfortunately poor wests are the worst of the next 9.

super_coach

First Grade

Mate I did not rate or like him when he was at our club, and if you are happy with your no7 to only touch the ball on the fifth tackle and that was by accident at a clutch time in the game..than obviously you really don’t know much about the game

Tommy Smith

Referee
I cant ever remember a season wherecthe disparity between the haves and have nots has been so large.

Titans, dogs, warriors, saints, Broncos, cowboys, sharks are all trash

Unfortunately poor wests are the worst of the next 9.
The stat heading into the rnd was that top 8 teams vs bottom 8 teams this year are 17-0.

I don't see that improving much either.

I feel as though the top 8 is already settled. The poor Tigers might be the only hope of reeling in the Rabbits. Though if Twal is out for a while that's a real longshot.

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses was disappointing in attack and defence.

Dylan Brown outshone him again. And by a long way. Again.

Parra will be in deep shit if the lose Dylan for any length of time.

I love DylBro. His long kicking leaves a lot to be desired at this stage though. His strength right now is his defence for a young half, and his willingness to bite into the line.

We might be in shit if we lose him because we haven't got a specific backup half, not because of who is left...Did ok with Moses and Salmon last year though.

Mate I did not rate or like him when he was at our club, and if you are happy with your no7 to only touch the ball on the fifth tackle and that was by accident at a clutch time in the game..than obviously you really don’t know much about the game

I'm happy with my halfback steering the ship the way Moses did for most of the night. I wouldn't be happy with 2018-era Moses trying a trick shot hail mary play 8-0 down. If you want to fixate on one moment to bash the guy then that says a lot about your motives IMO. Personally I would picked his miskick in the first half, that was ordinary.

typicalfan

Coach
Eels were great for 60 minutes but fell away badly. Need to go 80 to be legitimate title contenders, still stuff to improve but are well placed.

Latest posts