What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Coach

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Given the sacrifices the Warriors have made including Kearney, one might think the decision a harsh one. However, it just typifies the difference between demanding results and appreciating efforts.
As Cronk said on Fox, Kearney is a very good assistant coach, but like a few others, they just cant take the leap to the top level.
Todd Payten installed as interim because they feel they need a different voice, now!

Meanwhile, we are still listeningvto the same derp for 7yrs and expectinh a different result, and wishing and hoping things change.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Stephen Kearney is a very ordinary coach & yet he’s better than Paul Peanut McGregor whom is simply a shit poor coach.
I’m jealous of the Warriors for admitting their mistake and making the necessary change. Our mob will be left behind sugar coating the Peanut.

Crush

Coach
Warriors are the perennial basket case team. It doesn't matter who coaches them, they will always disappoint. Which coach is next in line for years of failure?

since77

Juniors
The Warriors deserved all the poor results they’ve had over the last few years. Appointing Kearney as coach was moronic. If it’s possible that there is a worse coach in the NRL than McGregor, it’s Kearney.

possm

Coach
I Agree I predict Shaun Wane from Wigan Warriors to NZ Warriors. Watch him Kill it, will be thinking in 2 years time how nice it would have been.
Well we could have signed the current Roosters coach way back when we played the world club challenge game in the UK - 2011. But instead we decided to elevate Price as our replacement for Bennett. So we have a history of this.

Latest posts