What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BIG RIG

Juniors
Just heard on Triple M that Jason Saab will be gone from the Dragons by the end of next

Supposedly he is hell bent on leaving the club

He is set to join the Melbourne Storm on a four year deal

But an interesting addition to this rumour is that Josh Addo Carr could be going to St George as a straight swap as his wife has just given birth and they are keen to move back with family in Sydney

Just a rumour though as they said Dragons are still attempting to smooth things over with Saab but it looks like it won’t work

Dragon Revival

Juniors
It would be interesting if Saab went to Melbourne as Bellamy and Ryles would not be there. I think that it may be his manager talking to get a better deal. I thought that Saab wanted to be closer to his family in Western Sydney.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
It would be interesting if Saab went to Melbourne as Bellamy would not be there. I think that it may be his manager talking to get a better deal.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Just heard on Triple M that Jason Saab will be gone from the Dragons by the end of next

Supposedly he is hell bent on leaving the club

He is set to join the Melbourne Storm on a four year deal

But an interesting addition to this rumour is that Josh Addo Carr could be going to St George as a straight swap as his wife has just given birth and they are keen to move back with family in Sydney

Just a rumour though as they said Dragons are still attempting to smooth things over with Saab but it looks like it won’t work

I recall that we refused to release Gordon Tallis, so he spat the dummy & sat out the year.
A contract should be a contract - and both parties should respect that commitment.
As a longterm signing McFail should’ve been playing Saab ASAP if fit, just as Lomax should’ve been respected more & played in the centres 12 months ago.

Abysmal man management & dereliction of duty by Mc:heavy_division_sign:3

Sadly there’s a top 4 team of lost Dragons out there

...& Andrew’s Waterboy is the ongoing catalyst in the departures

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I recall that we refused to release Gordon Tallis, so he spat the dummy & sat out the year.
A contract should be a contract - and both parties should respect that commitment.
As a longterm signing McFail should’ve been playing Saab ASAP if fit, just as Lomax should’ve been respected more & played in the centres 12 months ago.

Abysmal man management & dereliction of duty by Mc:heavy_division_sign:3

Sadly there’s a top 4 team of lost Dragons out there

...& Andrew’s Waterboy is the ongoing catalyst in the departures
Andrew Gordon didn't read the fine print in a business deal as reported on here earlier, got his daddy ripped off to the tune of 10 mil. Don't sound like a real bright spark. Birds of a feather flock together.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Club has already alluded to rava and Saab our two wingers for years to.come

Which side should they play on ?

Saab attack wise is ready

Saab doing the hit ups is not ready until we can control field position better

LINESPEED

Juniors
Andrew Gordon didn't read the fine print in a business deal as reported on here earlier, got his daddy ripped off to the tune of 10 mil. Don't sound like a real bright spark. Birds of a feather flock together.

Yeah well it seems the Warriors’ admin/owners have lead in their pencils

....ours have lead on the brain

Last edited:

ChocOConnor

Juniors
He signed off on documents authorizing the transfer of funds not once not twice but 3 times he signed off on the transfer. He was made to look like a total moron but due to the defendant pleading guilty all was not told.

Like which CEO of a company does not look at a document he is signing and the reason for it. Hence why he ya no idea on how to run a successful business
Shows how much business acumen he has. Good old Andrews looks like Fish you find in the seas around Hayman.island
May be him and his mate Mcfwit can go fishing together and get lost at sea

LINESPEED

Juniors
He signed off on documents authorizing the transfer of funds not once not twice but 3 times he signed off on the transfer. He was made to look like a total moron but due to the defendant pleading guilty all was not told.

Like which CEO of a company does not look at a document he is signing and the reason for it. Hence why he ya no idea on how to run a successful business
Shows how much business acumen he has. Good old Andrews looks like Fish you find in the seas around Hayman.island
May be him and his mate Mcfwit can go fishing together and get lost at sea

How much flak are the Gordons prepared to cop in their pointless resuscitation of their Fool?
There’s more in the above story too
(if this is a rumours thread)

Dragonsamy

Bench
It would be interesting if Saab went to Melbourne as Bellamy and Ryles would not be there. I think that it may be his manager talking to get a better deal. I thought that Saab wanted to be closer to his family in Western Sydney.

That is what the media is saying, he had enough of the travelling 3 hours to Wollongong and back every training day

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
That is what the media is saying, he had enough of the travelling 3 hours to Wollongong and back every training day
I can understand, and also understand he’s close with with his family but he’s a man now. Move to the gong and be a professional. And Melb is a long way from western Sydney. If he signs with Melb it’s clear it’s just about money not the travel.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I can understand, and also understand he’s close with with his family but he’s a man now. Move to the gong and be a professional. And Melb is a long way from western Sydney. If he signs with Melb it’s clear it’s just about money not the travel.

Money and opportunity. Pretty apparant that Vunivalu will leave them at seasons end and they will look to basically do a like for like replacement. A tall, right winger.

Sort of explains the 'out of the blue' re-signing of Rava.
If Saab is released, I'd be making enquiries of Andre Niko, the 193cm 97kg winger, currently with the Raiders as a delopment player. Has some freakish skills and is a goal kicker as well. Has had some injuries, but his chances at the Raiders would be very limited. I think he plays left wing which would suit if Rava is going to he our right winger.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Money and opportunity. Pretty apparant that Vunivalu will leave them at seasons end and they will look to basically do a like for like replacement. A tall, right winger.

Sort of explains the 'out of the blue' re-signing of Rava.
If Saab is released, I'd be making enquiries of Andre Niko, the 193cm 97kg winger, currently with the Raiders as a delopment player. Has some freakish skills and is a goal kicker as well. Has had some injuries, but his chances at the Raiders would be very limited. I think he plays left wing which would suit if Rava is going to he our right winger.
Yeah he wouldn’t be bad he’s a Canberra boy too so will not be a Latte sipper and will love to live in the Gong. I think we need to let go of the hope of Saab even though I think he has just as much opportunity here. I do feel Rava deserves a dropping though and Saab will get a good test vs the Rorters.

Dragon David

First Grade
And if it is just about the money, then it would be on the basis of potential as he has not been able to show his skills and ability in the limited amount of games he has had in first grade. If Melbourne are keen on him, Bellamy will be able to get good value out of him - they know how to get their wingers "up to speed" if you have Koroibete, Vunivalu and Addo-Carr as examples.

Unfortunately, the Dragons have no idea in respect to getting the best out of the wingers. How hard did they try to get Brett Morris back? I know the roadblock coach was a big part of the reason why he didn't want to come back and he and Josh will finally win a first grade grand final playing for the same team this year is my prediction.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
And if it is just about the money, then it would be on the basis of potential as he has not been able to show his skills and ability in the limited amount of games he has had in first grade. If Melbourne are keen on him, Bellamy will be able to get good value out of him - they know how to get their wingers "up to speed" if you have Koroibete, Vunivalu and Addo-Carr as examples.

Unfortunately, the Dragons have no idea in respect to getting the best out of the wingers. How hard did they try to get Brett Morris back? I know the roadblock coach was a big part of the reason why he didn't want to come back and he and Josh will finally win a first grade grand final playing for the same team this year is my prediction.
I hope not because 3 in a row is ridiculous in the salary cap era. I’ll supporting every team they play this season.

BLM01

First Grade
Yeah he wouldn’t be bad he’s a Canberra boy too so will not be a Latte sipper and will love to live in the Gong. I think we need to let go of the hope of Saab even though I think he has just as much opportunity here. I do feel Rava deserves a dropping though and Saab will get a good test vs the Rorters.
Periera banned for 2-3 weeks will give him the chance he seeks...Move Rav to the left wing..try him on the other side. Saab is a right winger..and he will be marking his twin in Tupou this week

Latest posts