What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Dogs

coolumsharkie

Referee
Have to say, that was a great win by Manly. Thats what we lack, toughness and resilience. They will be hard to beat next week even without all TT, Walker. Hopefully we turn a corner tonight and start playing with a bit of that.

fizman

Bench
Have to say, that was a great win by Manly. Thats what we lack, toughness and resilience. They will be hard to beat next week even without all TT, Walker. Hopefully we turn a corner tonight and start playing with a bit of that.

Absolutely spot on Mate! Tonight will tell me whether Bomber has the "support of the dressing shed".

I can't even contemplate next week until we get through tonight. I am expecting the best performance of the season.

Chimp

Bench
That 6 again from Chad on the 4th was stupid stupid stupid - typical of our season. Luckily Jackson dropped it on the next play - let off....

And a nice try, but jeez Katoa, a highlights reel finish doesn’t get us any extra points.

Marchad

Juniors
Katoa will never score a length of the field try but he can score spectacular diving tries.

SharkShocked

Bench
That 6 again from Chad on the 4th was stupid stupid stupid - typical of our season. Luckily Jackson dropped it on the next play - let off....

And a nice try, but jeez Katoa, a highlights reel finish doesn’t get us any extra points.

I’ll bag the bloke for his attack. Yeah he got done over doing the tackle / hold down. But he was the only bloke who made the tackle and scrambled to get him, else they’re in the backfield and away.