What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sun - Sharks 20-18 Bulldogs @ Bankwest

Round 6: Sharks v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Has Graham always had that in his game? Where he shoots out of the line and makes an ineffective tackle? I’ve seen him do that a few times this year but not noticed it before.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh well, at least having an extra man might make the Sharks look more entertaining

Vee

First Grade
Hadn't been called held. Entitled to tackle him. Dangerous? I'd like to see the justification for that.

SBD82

Coach
Not sure how you penalize that. Is it a discretion thing?

It’s a dog shot, but is it within the rules?

Bazal

Post Whore
Hadn't been called held. Entitled to tackle him. Dangerous? I'd like to see the justification for that.

My thoughts too. He was being dragged towards the touchline, Wakeham is entitled to try to assist and drive him over if held hasn't been called...I suppose you could argue he didn't use much of his arm, if you wanted to be pedantic

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hmmm, refs not called held and tackle wasnt high. Bit of a cheap shot but I can’t see Anything illegal in it. Mind you the games gone soft so no surprise.

no name

Coach
If the player dragging Dugan let’s go, Dugan is free to get up and play on.

I thought it was rough giving it a penalty at all, sin bin was ridiculous.

dogslife

Coach
The tackle not worth the bin, but 3 ruck infringements in a row, see you later.

We don't need outside interference to look terrible sir!