What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs dogs

Card Shark

Immortal
3 - Katoa
2 - Johnson
1 - Moylan

Don’t care what youse think - they made the difference...

Fair enough but in a low scoring / close game especially, I find it hard to think a forward didn’t lay the platform for a win, not just the fancy half or try scoring winger.

bluefox68

Staff member
Fair enough but in a low scoring / close game especially, I find it hard to think a forward didn’t lay the platform for a win, not just the fancy half or try scoring winger.

My post was more trying to stem the tide of negativity!!!

In hindsight - yeah - Toby & Sharon also played well!!!

myrrh ken

First Grade
Don't think anyone else could have scored 2 of krakatoas tries. Diamond performance. Must've pulled his finger out after seeing us draft 2 more wingers.

Woods and chad.

The much maligned trio!

Chimp

Bench
Johnson got the 3 points in the official Dally M votes - again, a ridiculous outcome. They should scrap that award - it’s bent.

Special K

Coach
3 - Katoa. Two of those tries none of our other wingers would have scored(maybe ronaldo with the dive)
2 - Johnson
1 - Woods

Snoop Shark

First Grade
FTR these are the Dally M Votes:eek:

Dally M votes: Shaun Johnson 3, Will Hopoate 2, Aaron Woods 1. Judge: Mark Geyer

This is the result of letting dopes allocate Dally M points

carcharias

Immortal
Hopa was awesome.
Why is he such a good bloke and good player with such a f**kwit for an old man?

carinashark

First Grade
Missed the game but watched the highlights. Reading the game day comments there was a lot of love for Mozza . He really was smashed in that tackle ,wondering if he will be good to go for Manly? And Woods, looking forward to see his performance, but still in shock about it. Are we getting there or was it the opposition allowing us ?

3. Woods
2 Johnson
1 Chad / Moylan.

I think Johnson and Moylan will get better once they feel confident about their hammies to let loose.

I was a bit worried about our staying power / stamina, Bulldogs were the stronger finishers.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We would have lost without Woods yesterday. He went hard (slowly) for big minutes. Halves were vastly improved. Wingers great. Wade and Briton contribute very little with our current game plan.

chewsta

First Grade
Katoa
Woodsy/Uele

Tobias

Seemed a pretty fast game for the most part. Moyza showed glimpses of class and glimpses of "couldn't be farked" as well. Frustrating.
Duges and Goodwin played well too.

Hoppa was great for them and so was the other bloke that nuded up on Mad Monday, cant remember his name. Good player though.

island pro

Juniors
3 Katoa
2 Woods
1 Chad
As an aside, Goodwin was solid and despite being critical of the signing, that display made me see why we need him given our current outside back stocks. He will get picked more weeks than not from now on i'd say.

Absolutely. Losing is a habit, and they broke it, against some adversity.

Have to give a shout to The Chad as well as Woods in addition. Much maligned, but good games.
Chad and Woodsy have obviously been reading this Forum and thought to themselves: "I'll show em!!"

shadowboxer

First Grade
Not sure Woods would have read something more than Picture magazine - regardless, I’d say poor Chadwick’s feelings would have been hurt