What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Knights @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Cowboys v Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 7
North Queensland Cowboys v Newcastle Knights
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, South Townsville
Saturday 27 June 2020

Kickoff 3pm - Fox/Kayo

TL-NQL20a.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-fidow 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Esan Marsters 5. Connelly Lemuelu 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Jake Clifford 8. Josh Mcguire 9. Reece Robson 10. Francis Molo 11. Mitchell Dunn 12. Coen Hess 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Ben Hampton 15. Gavin Cooper 16. Peter Hola 17. Reuben Cotter 18. Tom Opacic 19. Shane Wright 20. Jordan McLean 21. Jake Granville

TL-NEW20a.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Enari Tuala 4. Gehamat Shibasaki 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Kurt Mann 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Sione Mata'utia 13. Tim Glasby
Interchange: 14. Tex Hoy 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Aidan Guerra 18. Brodie Jones 19. Tautau Moga 20. Phoenix Crossland 21. Pasami Saulo

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I’m fairly confident going into this one. The Cowboys haven’t been putting in over the past few weeks and I suspect it has something to do with their coach.

In saying that though we’ll have to work hard to contain Taumalolo and limit the impact of MC Hammer. Can’t afford to be complacent.

As long as we’re on our game I’ll say us by 14.

Haffa

These are the games we typically lose and what feels like another test of our mental resolve. I think the Cows will have a point to prove after last week.

Ponga to turn it on late. Knights by 12

beave

Coach
I’m fairly confident going into this one. The Cowboys haven’t been putting in over the past few weeks and I suspect it has something to do with their coach.

In saying that though we’ll have to work hard to contain Taumalolo and limit the impact of MC Hammer. Can’t afford to be complacent.

As long as we’re on our game I’ll say us by 14.

I don’t think you need to worry about MC Hammer, he looks too tentative for mine at this stage, pretty much every kick return he meekly surrendered to the tigers D on the weekend.

Knights will win this easily, I actually hope they win by a lot to try and cause some actual change, Green has got to go IMO.