What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Past his sell by date

jim_57

Staff member
Totally disagree, I doubt he'd be asking for a big wage. His experience to help some younger forwards come through (and all players for that matter) would be worth just as much as throwing some random money at 'junior development'.

gordsy

Juniors
I hope no Super League club sign him as the wages he would want would be better spent on Junior development.
James Graham: England prop in line for Super League return from NRL club St George Illawarra - BBC Sport
Tough prop who has spent time in a better league comp goes back home to pass on what he's learnt during his career in esl and nrl to younger players and make his team and hopefully the esl comp a little better. Yeah who would want that.

deluded pom?

Coach
Seems unlikely he is going to be getting more there in this climate than here.
Seems like he knows he’s played one season to long in the NRL and wants go for one last hoorah where it all started.
If the money aspect is true then is he a marquee player (unlikely IMO) or are Sts working wonders with their accountancy?

Pommy

Coach
If the money aspect is true then is he a marquee player (unlikely IMO) or are Sts working wonders with their accountancy?

they’ve just released a player to come to the doggies. (Name escapes me right now) I’ve no idea what figure either are on but it could be a simple 1 for 1.

deluded pom?

Coach
they’ve just released a player to come to the doggies. (Name escapes me right now) I’ve no idea what figure either are on but it could be a simple 1 for 1.
True. I had forgotten about Luke Thompson’s immediate switch.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Would have loved him at my club, even just for 6 months! He's been waiting to get his Australian permanency so he can retire back here next year. Good that he can go out on his own preferred terms where it all began. He deserves it.

Latest posts