What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

I guess it depends on the club. Those Panthers jerseys look like the numbers have been heat pressed on, hence the colours of the jersey showing through the gaps. Others have the numbers as part of the jersey manufacturing process.

42447167_10156808801619074_2984557458137022464_o.jpg
wishartr-199201.jpg

Best close-up I can find so far.
That's the same style that you can get from Peter Wynn's

Correct. When they were sponsored by Joyce Mayne in the early 80's some jerseys had Joyce or Mayne alternating on the front

Cheers. Yeah something was ringing bells although admittedly I didn’t remember it was Joyce Mayne, but possibly Electronic Sales and Rentals with their number.. 648 0100. How do I still remember that, bloody jingles..

Joyce Mayne eh... there’s another blast from the past. RIP Joycey!

Heisenberg

Juniors
All mentions of ISC being a sponsor were removed from the Storm website recently. I fully expect us to be wearing another brand next year despite there being (I believe) another year to run on our deal. ISC has been making strange moves recently - producing gear for teams but not sponsoring them.

I would like to see Puma producing gear for the NRL again. Their gear for their AFL teams looks to be of a fairly high standard.

I just checked the Raiders, still on the website. From memory they extended their deal only last year. Interesting to see what comes about.

I’d imagine Puma will be looking at an NRL club. Probably a club like Brisbane or Roosters though?

Nuke

Staff member
I wouldn't mind betting O'neills gets a few more clubs. Already have Newcastle and Penrith. Apart from odd sizing compared to other manufacturers, they seem pretty good.

MugaB

Coach
I wouldn't mind betting O'neills gets a few more clubs. Already have Newcastle and Penrith. Apart from odd sizing compared to other manufacturers, they seem pretty good.
Their merchandise is pretty good too

sempmrh

Juniors
I just checked the Raiders, still on the website. From memory they extended their deal only last year. Interesting to see what comes about.

I’d imagine Puma will be looking at an NRL club. Probably a club like Brisbane or Roosters though?
Puma seemed to have scaled back their AFL involvement over the years from several clubs down to just Richmond - before adding Carlton this year. I wouldn’t be mad if Puma took on Storm’s apparel contract. Quality gear.

ISC seem to be advertising their teamwear a bit lately on social media - touch, juniors, state competitions. Perhaps they’ll be scaling back to only a few elite teams (at the right price) and focusing on that stuff instead.

Latest posts