What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Fri - Storm 50-6 Warriors @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 7
Melbourne Storm v Warriors
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton
Friday 26 June 2020

Kickoff 6pm - Fox/Kayo

TL-MEL20a.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Justin Olam 4. Brenko Lee 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 18. Ryley Jacks 19. Nicholas Hynes 20. Max King 21. Paul Momirovski

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. David Fusitu'a 3. Peta Hiku 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Blake Green 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Lachlan Burr 11. Jack Murchie 12. Tohu Harris 13. Adam Blair
Interchange: 14. Chanel Harris-Tavita 15. Poasa Faamausili 16. Agnatius Paasi 17. Isaiah Papali'i 18. Gerard Beale 20. Adam Pompey 21. Josh Curran 23. Leivaha Pulu

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Smith

Referee
This will either be the Storm by 40 or the Storm by 2, courtesy of a 79th minute penalty goal in front of the sticks for a ruck infringement when it should have been a knock on.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Warriors upsetting Storm was once a thing but Melbourne have won the last 8 meetings in a row. They will be stinging after we beat them and should win easily.

Even if fans were to be able to attend this match properly, it wouldn't have gotten more than 127 people in those corporate boxes.....

Silent Knight

First Grade
I think this is going to get real ugly. The Warriors players were visibly upset that Kearney was sacked and I don't think their head will be in the game. They will run out there deflated and the Storm will mercilessly run through them and break what little spirit they have.

Sorry Warriors fans and while I'm no fan of Kearney I think his sacking was done at the worst possible time with these blokes all away from their families.

Storm by 40.

Leber

Bench
Waz's team named

1 RTS
2 Fusitua
3 Hiku
4 Herbert
5 Maumalo
6 Nikorima
7 Kakariki
8 JTB
9 Lawton
10 Burr
11 Murchie
12 Harris
13 Blair

14 CHT
15 Faamausili
16 Paasi
17 Papali

RedVDave

First Grade
Warriors have a knack for winning when they shouldn't I'll predict an upset win by them.

Meth

Staff member
The Warriors upsetting Storm was once a thing but Melbourne have won the last 8 meetings in a row. They will be stinging after we beat them and should win easily.

this

could get ugly

+ I hate these Anzac clashes

Meth

Staff member
I think this is going to get real ugly. The Warriors players were visibly upset that Kearney was sacked and I don't think their head will be in the game. They will run out there deflated and the Storm will mercilessly run through them and break what little spirit they have.

Sorry Warriors fans and while I'm no fan of Kearney I think his sacking was done at the worst possible time with these blokes all away from their families.

Storm by 40.

accurate

Meth

Staff member
Honestly though, when is the right time to dump a coach during the season?

2020/2021 is a write off for the Warriors