What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Bulldogs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
The pass from Mbye to Jennings shows he would actually still be a better 5/8 then centre. It was the first time he played with confidence and his goal kicking matched as well.
5/8 prob requires a bit more than that

WA Tiger

Bench
Soon as Mbye moved from centre to wing his defence fell off a cliff...lucky their 3rd try was disallowed for foot on the line or he would have had a trifecta for conceding 3 consecutive try’s 1...should have held Feldt up then pushed him out when Feldt was obviously going to catch the ball. 2...He couldn’t even fall on a ball in lead up to 8 point try and 3...with the disallowed try he left HIS man the opposite winger and try scorer unmarked...
But then thinking about it those 3 blunders are not wing specific errors those are basics for any position ...I’d keep him for his goal kicking ..That’s it .

The unknown

Juniors
Will probably see

8. Aloiai
9. Grant
10. Clark
11. LL
12. Garner
13. Eisenhuth

14. McIntyre
15. Seyfarth
16. Blore
17. Mikaele

Huth probably comes off at some point and goes into the prop rotation. Jesus our front row depth is terrible...

Our backs will need to help out our forwards a shit ton this week.

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
I would be tempted to Drop Garner and have Chee Kam start to see if he can step up to a starting position.

I think Garner topped the miss tackle stats so Madge would not be happy with that

Perth Tiger

Bench
I am feeling more confident this week than normal. We only lost to the titans two weeks ago and they normally like to build up that false dawn before dropping another egg like that. This feels like a win and then 2 good performances against top 8 teams in Panthers and Rabbits followed up by a crushing loss to Brisbane who wont have won a game between now and then.

The unknown

Juniors
Well now they reckon they will throw Blore straight into the deep end and start him at 13

big ask for the kid but obviously Madge sees what he does at training

Pezz70

Juniors
It was a decent game from Mbye on the weekend. He'll be at centre for the rest of the year, but it might be a decent option for next year when Momo comes back.
While Tigers chose to play left and right halves Mbye will never be 5/8

super_coach

First Grade
Toss of coin this game, the Dogs have been playing okay and getting beaten, we play for 40 minutes and clock off for forty.
This is the typical game we get beaten in, like the Titian’s game and no Twal and Musgrove will not help...no Jennings could help

WA Tiger

Bench
I noticed Joey L was up to his old tricks last week he didn’t pass to Nofo when he should have and that looked like it could have been an opportunity. After that Nofo got the ball from dummy half and made a break anyway but only short lived...I know Joey L isn’t getting the runs he would expect but he has to let it go if there’s something on outside of him...He doesn’t look happy..I hope those two are sweet...Nofos always happy, smiling encouraging

Last edited:
I had a feeling that Canterbury were much like the Titans = had it over the Tigers in recent years.

2016: Dogs 2 wins,
2017: Tigers 1 from 1
2018: 1 win each
2019: Dogs 2 from 2

That being the case, the Tigers have to get over this shit.

The unknown

Juniors
It is no wonder we lose to the dogs with the bench we picked, it is once again weak. Have a feeling that the dogs will bash us

Tigerm

First Grade
1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Elijah Taylor 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Sam McIntyre 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Benji Marshall 19. Chris Lawrence 20. Billy Walters 21. Reece Hoffman

I thought McIntyre deserved a start after last week? No Blore?
Considering the players we have unavailable, probably the best we can put on the park?
I guess the interchange will be the key.

This will completely depend on our ineptitude in the half we play poorly in. I'll call this new stat the Level Of Shitness Score, or LOSS for short. By all means please contribute to the sliding scale with 10. being just shit and 1. being incredibly horribly almost unbelievably shit.

I find it hard to fathom we only have a 40% win rate against the dogs. Is there actually a team out there where we hit 50% or better. Say over the last 4 years? Considering we regularly come 9th there must be at leat one?

I can't see Canterbury gifting us a really poor half like the Dragons, Sharks, and Cowboys did. Dogs by 2 with goal kicking costing us the match.

Vic Mackey

Referee
1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Elijah Taylor 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Sam McIntyre 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Benji Marshall 19. Chris Lawrence 20. Billy Walters 21. Reece Hoffman

I thought McIntyre deserved a start after last week? No Blore?
Considering the players we have unavailable, probably the best we can put on the park?
I guess the interchange will be the key.

Its difficult when you’re missing 3 players from 1 position. Musgrove, Twal and Packer all out together means Eisenhuth and Mikaele in particular need to stand up. I’m not putting Aloiai in that category as we know he’ll be good.

The Dogs are a tough team who make you beat them. We have more class then them particularly in the 7 & 9, if they both play well we should win. Holland will be marking BJ so hopefully he sees plenty of ball.

axl rose

Bench
I find it hard to fathom we only have a 40% win rate against the dogs. Is there actually a team out there where we hit 50% or better. Say over the last 4 years? Considering we regularly come 9th there must be at leat one?
Cows maybe, use to have a pretty good record against Melbourne at Leichhardt.