What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

Kilkenny

Coach
I don’t know why I have been pretty confident for the most part in each of our games this season but tonight I just don’t have the same feeling.

I want to be confident (not that it means much) but I just can’t help feeling the Bunnies might just be too good for us this evening.

There off the back of two soft wins while we’ve had three really tough games back to back and perhaps it may be the difference in the end.

As I said early on in this thread I am dreading losing this game given I have family, friends etc who are Bunnies fans and I’m not sure I will be able to cope if things don’t go our way.

soc123_au

Staff member
I havent been able to find any info about the Cleary rumour. Hopefully there is nothing to it & he plays tonight. I've been happy with his progression this year. That kicking game last week was on point.

WestyLife

First Grade
I havent been able to find any info about the Cleary rumour. Hopefully there is nothing to it & he plays tonight. I've been happy with his progression this year. That kicking game last week was on point.

He's not in the captain's run photos.

Blues Riff

Bench
Thursday night footy. This is the worst part of the day a couple of hours before kick off the agony of the waiting is unbearable. At least on Friday nights there is the early 6pm game to take the mind off things if we are the late game. I’m struggling.
..but how good is the weekend after an early win? Must be how the donkeys fans felt when they were decent.

kinghippo

Juniors
Hopefully we can see a few set restarts, Ivan brought it up with the media.
Probably get 1 5 seconds before half time when the ref remembers.

Kilkenny

Coach
Hopefully we can see a few set restarts, Ivan brought it up with the media.
Probably get 1 5 seconds before half time when the ref remembers.

To Ivan’s credit ( and his predecessor) they never or rarely criticised the officials or used them as an excuse. I know Ivan worked at NRL headquarters before he got the gig at the West Tigers but still he’s not one to use the officials as an excuse.