What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

mxlegend99

Referee
Bit worried now. Cleary and Kikau being underdone. Naden im excited to see but if he was dropped for his lack of conditioning he might be underdone too still.

Explains why May stayed on bench if Cleary was a chance at missing out. Might have been better off playing it safe with him. But i doubt Ivan risks his own kids health so hopefully he's 100%

kinghippo

Juniors
I do like that Crichton and to’o are on the same side.
I wonder if they played much together in the lower grades.

He would be my guy to replace Whare. Just going by what was written my guess is probably not decided on the 6 so don’t want to move guys around

I’m only going off the reports Burton has been training at centre. Obviously if Luai doesn’t nail down the 5/8 role then Burton is next choice there.

If Luai does nail down 5/8, though, I reckon Burton would be a better choice in the centres than Naden. Assuming his defence is okay.

Panfa

Juniors
I think going forward naden and burton will both be winger and centre for mansour and whare when that happens is up to josh and dean.

John Hamblin

Juniors
The bigger the name the bigger the coverage. Unless you are James Hooper and you mates in the media cover things up.

I was referring to the charges that were dropped when he pleaded guilty to 4 counts of filming without consent.
In a plea deal prosecutors dropped 4 charges of distribution. I am not claiming he is guilty of those charges but he was very lucky they were dropped.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/t...nsw-news/be05b814-3433-41d9-a6b8-3ac6c6f26099
Get OFF our website your are NOT a Panthers supporter END OF.