What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals bound

Jane Murray

Bench
I can not, nor will I speak on the behalf of others, however, I am getting more confident that the Panthers will make it to the big dance this year.

The_Frog

First Grade
We'll make the finals, we'll more than likely make the top 4 as we've only got a couple of tough matches now, but a lot of work needed to make the GF.

Panfa

Juniors
Top 4 100% we have the most depth of any club even if injuries strike.Not playing tonight were mansour may capewell cartwright leniu zelezniak hetherington kenny staines laurie.Finishing 1st or 2nd is an advantage as you host 1st semi.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Every game is a hard game - Hopefully the players have that mentality and don't drop off due to complacency. It's still a long way to go, but we've been playing well and showing a lot of heart. I have quiet confidence.

soc123_au

Staff member
Long long way to go yet. I'm enjoying the ride so far. I've seen too many promising starts turn to shit with a few key injuries to go booking gf tickets just yet though. Hopefully the team stays healthy.

Latest posts