What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Fri - Roosters 26-12 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Dear Roosters ,

Remember that manners count , so don't forget to take us out for dinner and a movie first .

Also be gentle and use lots of Vaseline.

Yours sincerely,

2 weeks

And an after dinner mint on the night stand wouldn't go astray. I was going to suggest a decent amount of cash too, but it is the dragons, so maybe some small change for the taxi home.

Valheru

Coach
Any Roosters fans out there who are a little nervous about tonight? Like at all? Even tiny bit? If so why?

Always nervous.

We always have at least 2 dips in performance over the season. It is Robbo's method to have them ready for finals and usually we lose to at least one dud team every season as part of that.

Lost to the f**king cowboys last year.

RedVDave

First Grade
Always nervous.

We always have at least 2 dips in performance over the season. It is Robbo's method to have them ready for finals and usually we lose to at least one dud team every season as part of that.

Lost to the f**king cowboys last year.
Fair enough, here's to hoping for an exciting game and minimal referee stuff ups.

Good luck tonight may the better team emerge victorious.

And an after dinner mint on the night stand wouldn't go astray. I was going to suggest a decent amount of cash too, but it is the dragons, so maybe some small change for the taxi home.

I’m hoping we’re more generous than that and leave a bottle of mouthwash

THE CHAMP

First Grade
We all have fantasies sometimes. It's better not to think about how or why, just try not to think about it and eventually the fantasy will disappear.

That's what my year 10 English teacher told me during detention.

I still wonder what it would have been like though.

That was incredibly helpful. Thanks mate

I can hear all those journos rubbing their hands together in anticipation of a dragons thumping loss, so they can get back onto the dragons crisis headlines they’ve been missing for too long

Grapple

Bench
Dragons will win after Ben Hunt climbs on Paul Vaughn's shoulders and stays put "Mad Max style", for the final 10 minutes. Typically, Hunt will have no involvement in the try scoring process but will rather serve as a distraction for Dufty to scoot between the bewildered Roosters defenders to seal the deal.

masterblaster%5B1%5D.jpg

fowlster

Juniors
Dragons will win after Ben Hunt climbs on Paul Vaughn's shoulders and stays put "Mad Max style", for the final 10 minutes. Typically, Hunt will have no involvement in the try scoring process but will rather serve as a distraction for Dufty to scoot between the bewildered Roosters defenders to seal the deal.

Take my like and f**k off you weird merkin

8Ball

First Grade
Is it Morris who has the massive task of stopping Ravalawa tonight? Surely you put the Morris boys on the deadly Aitken-Ravalawa flank and draft in a new fullback

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't wait, this should be a Friday night classic.

The form team of the comp up against the poor much admired hard working Roosters team.

Toss of the coin job for mine but i favour the Dragons just because of Mary's coaching nous.

Valheru

Coach
Manu to play FB.

I think Robbo really wants to get him going. He was dominated last week and hasn't offered much in attack this season.

Valheru

Coach
Our right side is going to be interesting tonight. Aubo and hall, not many points there.

Latest posts