What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song is stuck in your head right now?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
After watching the protests on TV - Anal merkin - “You’re a Cop”

“powdered sugar on your fingers, coffee on your shirt
bribes in your pocket, you never do any work
you fat f**king slob you just sit in a car
until you get off work then it's back to the bar

[chorus:]
you f**king pig-pig
you're a f**king cop-cop [x4]

you never catch any crooks but harass everyone else
your fat fingers don't fit the trigger you're too slow to catch a n*****r
you're a suburban cop because you're scared of the city
you broke a stool at dunkin donuts because you're so f**king fat

[chorus]

This popped up on my iPod this morning...so have it on repeat at the moment. One I don't mind having stuck in my head. Rodger Hodgson - to me - is / was the 'sound' of Supertramp.

His solo work never really reached the loftier heights it probably thought it would, but he's never gone back to Supertramp, done his own thing, and kept his legacy in tact.

This is his first solo single...

The vocal rhythm gets stick in my head...

Had a dream, it was time to be a witness at the scene of the crime
Well that is something you can analyze, something you can criticize, who knows
So we wait, hesitate and we're making such a mistake
Oh whatever can the matter be, sleeping with the enemy you know

Talking to a mate yesterday about the current plight of the Dragons.. describing our attack there were numerous adjectives (aka expletives) but even when we looked like we might score we’d absolutely blow the deal..

Like a young lad on a huge dry spell. Somehow he has made it to unfamiliar territory with a willing partner lying there with her knickers down and all he’s got to do is tap it in... But he still manages to blow it.. like this song...

Now it’s stuck in my head.. the chorus...

Silent Knight

First Grade
I've got this sh*t song by that Weeknd wanker in my head, don't know what the name of the song is. My wife put on some sh*thouse commercial radio station while I was driving the other day, this song was on and it's now in my head driving me nuts.

Jono Russell

Bench
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads.

Watched a video about a week ago of Jack Black lip synching to that song and its been stuck in my head ever since.

I've got this sh*t song by that Weeknd wanker in my head, don't know what the name of the song is. My wife put on some sh*thouse commercial radio station while I was driving the other day, this song was on and it's now in my head driving me nuts.

Blinding Lights?