What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Roosters

Old Timer

Coach
What sort of better player would he be under a different coaching structure ? You can add that to the rest of the poor bastards out there !
You make a good point and just imagine what type of supporters we could be if we had a different coach structure

LINESPEED

Juniors
Tedesco out, Josh Morris out!

my revised prediction is we lose by 30 if we turn up in all red or win by 4 if we turn up in the red V.

Let’s go Saints

Boy I hate those Roosters!!!

Morris out
Hmm

Well the NRL’s worst centre/wing partner Turnstile does manage some fortuitous breaks (of the non-performance kind) :

- 6 year coach’s Lovechild
- hasn’t done a hammy in 3 years
- Lomax injured early last year
- Ramsay does his shoulder
- Williams does his calf
- Slowlai hits a wall
- Xerri’s sidelined for the Sharks
- Titans fail to run his corridor
- Tedesco gets concussed
- Morris won’t get to expose him
- Tommy pulls a hammy

The backline junior fuc/ker should buy a lottery ticket before his luck runs out

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
It does not matter
Actually Kyle Flanigan is right when he was giving it to his old man all week about how we gonna be able to stop any of their players or moves blah blah
when you look at their top 13 that will run out minus Morris and Teddy each one of those players in their positions will likely be superior to each one of ourS
I might give Friz and Cam the benefit of the doubt that they would be pretty close to equal their opposites but that’s it and probably their beach is superior as well with exception of maybe Hunt
Truly amazing no wonder they disrespect us

Oh but wait that’s right a champion team will always beat a team of champions but unfortunately we are neither and the roosters are both

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
It does not matter
Actually Kyle Flanigan is right when he was giving it to his old man all week about how we gonna be able to stop any of their players or moves blah blah
when you look at their top 13 that will run out minus Morris and Teddy each one of those players in their positions will likely be superior to each one of ourS
I might give Friz and Cam the benefit of the doubt that they would be pretty close to equal their opposites but that’s it and probably their beach is superior as well with exception of maybe Hunt
Truly amazing no wonder they disrespect us

Oh but wait that’s right a champion team will always beat a team of champions but unfortunately we are neither and the roosters are both
Geez, we might as well forfeit!
Yes the Roosters are a great team/club/outfit but its a game of footy and if we play to our potential we can win tonight!

HenryTatana

Juniors
Morris out
Hmm

Well the NRL’s worst centre/wing partner Turnstile does manage some fortuitous breaks (of the non-performance kind) :

- 6 year coach’s Lovechild
- hasn’t done a hammy in 3 years
- Lomax injured early last year
- Ramsay does his shoulder
- Williams does his calf
- Slowlai hits a wall
- Xerri’s sidelined for the Sharks
- Titans fail to run his corridor
- Tedesco gets concussed
- Morris won’t get to expose him
- Tommy pulls a hammy

The backline junior fuc/ker should buy a lottery ticket before his luck runs out
Looks like a contract extension will be the icing on the cake.

mickeylane

Bench
I've taken Dragons to lead at halftime by 4 at $6.50 and collect! I honestly think we will go toe to toe for a while then get overtaken,,

SAP58

Juniors
I really think our weak link is Norman, doesn’t offer anything in attack is suspect in defence but has had a good kicking game over the last couple of games. We have a critical position that is currently filled by a player included based on his performances a number of years ago & because he is over paid ! Simply my opinion.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I really think our weak link is Norman, doesn’t offer anything in attack is suspect in defence but has had a good kicking game over the last couple of games. We have a critical position that is currently filled by a player included based on his performances a number of years ago & because he is over paid ! Simply my opinion.
I haven’t been the biggest Norman fan since his arrival but I must admit since he’s been playing 7 (I know he’s wearing 6, but he’s playing halfback) he has looked better. His attacking kicks and passes are a bit more accurate than Hunts were.

Latest posts