What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm rd7

vvvrulz

Coach
They're just having fun now, they smash their way to our 20, chip it through again and Ken is in no man's land.

36-6 ktc

vvvrulz

Coach
lol they waltz to our line again but butcher a clean pass to the try line.
... and then minutes later they intercept and are on our 10m line again.

It's seniors playing under 18s now.

vvvrulz

Coach
Harris breaks through, finds Blair who attempts a no-look flick and it goes straight back to purple.

Blair

Coach
You'd think we needed to score there. Having a dig in attack but we must be the next to score, surely? It's Melbourne we're playing.

I'll just dump these game-day posts in here, as I had them in the wrong thread...

16-0, Storm. They're grinding out an easy win.

22-0, Ken drops a Munster bomb. It's getting messy. 34 mins gone.

Ice decides not to roll out of the tackle, one metre out from our line, on the last. Penalty to Storm. Six again.

Nice carry on the first by Ken. We're suddenly attacking Storm's line. Desperate for points, we get a penalty, take the two!

I clocked-off about here, just before halftime.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Can’t fault their effort at all, but they are one of the most poorly coached defensive sides I’ve seen, structures are woeful

182pts in 7 games, and 1 of those was a 0

Last edited:

Penrose_11

Juniors
Just reserve grade skills from nearly everyone. Can’t catch the final pass 3-4 times. Backrowers jogging back in cover when just 20 out on defence. Wingers jumping and not catching ball above head. Gotta feel sorry for Roger and Tohu who gave it everything all night.

Can’t believe i sat thru all that shit. Good thing the beers are cold and close by

Penrose_11

Juniors
There’s about 5-6 who i’d just plain drop for next week and never have them wear a Warrior shirt again. I don’t care if they earn lots of coin. Sit them down or just pay them out. We’ve got 26 players minimum in Aus and i’d be bringing that next tier group straight away.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Payten said more in one press conference than SK said in 3 years.

Whether he can back it up or really do anything with this team of potatoes is another thing.

Diesel

Referee
Good explanation from Todd, and isn’t happy with the team. Interesting that some players could go back to NZ if the NRL and the governments can’t get families sorted to be over here