What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Fri - Roosters 26-12 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennySterling

Juniors
mate they finished the game with only 10 internationals on the park, so much adversity to overcome the 12th played team

And, fed a line nicely by Hannah Hollis in the press conference, finds it impossible to overstate just what tremendous depths of courage his team is capable of reaching. That bravery overcoming adversity.
26 june, still a few more days, to sign up other players in roosters style:cool:

I tipped it as soon as Victor went down. Call to SBW certain. Just for a few rounds of golf, too.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm disgusted with that loss purely because there were moments in the game that gave me hope.

Only the dragons who were given the best chance of beating the roosters could find a way to f**k it up and of course they did.

The fox commentary only made it even more salty for me. Anyone would think that Radley and Verrils had died and the Roosters had to endure Bronco levels of adversity to beat the Dragons who were undefeated for the last 10 years.

Get f**ked and goodnight.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
I don't think Mr Sutton really gave the red V a fair go in this match, but it probably didn't decide the issue.

The incidents I refer to are:

Twice Morris tackled Dragons in the air, neither was pulled up.
The second Dragons try should have been an 8 pointer.

There may have been others.

I feel really sorry for Radley and Verrills.

The next time they pull on a footy jersey, it’ll be for the Gold Coast Titans.

The_Frog

First Grade
If Jake goes down we're totally f**ked lol

Best way to describe the impact of Rads injury imo is that beforehand we were clear $3 favourites for the comp. But now I'd say we're evens with Parra, Storm and Panthers @ $6.
I checked last evening (Sportsbet). The Roosters had moved to $3.25. Still clear favourites. You probably shouldn't branch out into bookmaking, Tom. Panthers are $11 by the way.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Chooks down a lock and hooker before June 30.

Someone's gonna lose a good player.
They could do worse than trying to get Peachey from the Titans. In a good system he might actually realise his potential.He always looked like a ball playing lock anyway imo.

blaza88z

Coach
Fox League severely f**ked up last night, they said on multiple occasions the Roosters had formally lodged a complaint, then on channel 9 they asked Robbo directly and he wanted nothing to do with formally complaining

Embarrassing stuff

shear_joy9

Coach
This nrl thing is easy

rob.png

next minute...

vic.png
ver.png
robbo.png

Fox League severely f**ked up last night, they said on multiple occasions the Roosters had formally lodged a complaint, then on channel 9 they asked Robbo directly and he wanted nothing to do with formally complaining

Embarrassing stuff

The papers we’re still running it in they’re headlines today but printing Robbo’s denial towards the backend of the article

I don't think Mr Sutton really gave the red V a fair go in this match, but it probably didn't decide the issue.

The incidents I refer to are:

Twice Morris tackled Dragons in the air, neither was pulled up.
The second Dragons try should have been an 8 pointer.

There may have been others.

They were lucky not to get a sin bin when we were camped on their line if memory serves. Could’ve sealed the match a lot sooner.

Latest posts