What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Cowboys @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Cowboys v Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Resting our 18 year old star centre for a match that isn't exactly do or die has some positives
That’s what I thought was happening when I saw the team list before I heard what happened with Best.
Probably works well for him in the long run. Wouldn’t mind if we did that with a different player with reasonable backup every week or 2.

Yosh

Coach
Best seems to have made a very innocent mistake any 19 year could easily make. No harm done.

Forgot Moga was even here. Surely he is a goner next year?

Yosh

Coach
Hope so, he's been a giant waste of money and one of the few recruitments Brown got wrong. Think he's on some decent coin also.

He had a history of injury as well right? I guess Brown had to take some risks and it was one that didn't work out. I wouldn't go as far as to say Brown got it wrong. There was always going to be one Moga for one Ponga.

Just on the topic, as much as Brown sucked (harsh) at coaching a team, he did one hell of a job putting one together. His skill set will always find a job at an NRL club.

Still Nutty

Juniors
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/06/26/obriens-warning-were-not-going-as-well-as-we-think/

Love what Obi is doing in focusing on us and the process that keeps it all simple, clear and accountable.

Regardless of how this season unfolds, we have definitely go a keeper as a coach that will get the best out of this team and build us consistency going forward...the more he does with this team, the less and less we are going to look like the Knights of the past 5 or 6 years.

For those of us that are struggling to still shake the demons of seasons past, jumping at shadows and waiting weekly for the 'inevitable fall' I am slowly starting to believe that we won't return there, while ever he is at the helm...

Isn't it good!;)

Knight Vision

First Grade
So far so good. I'm interested to see how we play when the season starts to be a grind with niggling injuries and how they maintain that enthusiasm towards the back end of the season which lately is the time we seem to fall away. If we hold up well till the end this season I'll be far more confident

We certainly seem to have a good coach and are building one hell of a roster.

Latest posts