What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Cowboys @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Cowboys v Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Might be the loss we need. It’s a disgusting performance and the senior players are as much to blame as anyone. The worst part is how easy this was to see coming, Cowboys were always going to fire up. O’Brien has done a superb job so far but this looks more like a Brown coached team again.

Bartwah

Juniors
You know what, I’ve been waiting weeks for a typical knights performance, and this is the first week where I’ve been confident we’re a different team haha. Thanks for proving me wrong fellas

K-Man

Bench
Awful from Pearce. Our forwards and defence have let us down but the lethargy and ordinary decision making started with our captain and has continued. His attacking kicking is sometimes reserve grade level.

K-Man

Bench
I'm scared to think of what Parra and Manly will do to us the next 2 weeks

Makes this even worse. We could even be outside the top 8 in a few weeks. And you know we don’t fight back from that mentally or on the table if it happens. This was a big game for us and we haven’t turned up.