What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

redVinme

Juniors
Agree , although he still rushes out of the line...one dimensional in attack .If we want to be a contender, then he is not the type of player you need...

Seeing a bit of this aitken going OK. Couple of fun facts for everyone.
According to fox sports

No tries
No try assists
No line breaks
No line break assists
Least amount of tackle breaks in back 5
Tie last for offloads

Yes he's played less minutes but if we are for real (obviously we are not) there is no way that is acceptable. Fails in all things a centre should do. We are f**ked this year and I would love to give Max f get a run. He is 19 for christ sake.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Nah Slowlai will nudge Tristan outa the 19 Thursday as the wallbeater is doin’ PB’s in the gym.
The Champ of preseasons
Lol

-the Laitkens lurk Flanno

And unlike Zac, the backline killer Turnstile doesn’t know how to run lines into holes, so the players bypass him.
And the wingers get nothing from him,
-he’s lazy off the ball,
-offers zilch in creativity & attack,
-never looks to pass
-or offload.
-Can’t step

The backline just doesn’t function with him because he has low footy IQ & low skill level.

It’s sideways palming,head-down agitating leg pump that occasionally breaks free from
Jumperclutchers

But because the bar has been set so low for him over 6 fuc/kinig years
... some posters get excited when he goes a game without missing a tackle or tryassisting the opposition

... and lately noone’s running his channel much
.... or there’s no lateral defence required.

He’s the epitome of our mediocrity

Waterboy finally had recognised the above inadequacies in selecting
Williame at the outset
.... who has a pass at least

...but I’m betting Lovechild won’t get dropped again
despite
our desperate need for improved backline attack

He’s the last remnant of the curse of favouritism that the selection committee must address

If you want better attack
drop him fellas
& and not to the wing or bench

Bring in Sailor, Ford, a
Feagai or even Norman as Possm suggests

Something bold in the Jack Gibson mould

Remember no one else in the NRL wanted him.
Why?

Well read the above Webby
On your
Day 82
as you clutch for answers.

It would’ve been a cricket score last night with a full Roosters outfit

And Andrew’s tantruming mate in the box looks the totally embarrassing quid short he is FFS

And in 7 days he’ll’ve crossed the Mc25% line of no return WTF

PS
And ‘OK’ doesn’t win Titles?
Sorry Linespeed I could hardly understand what you are saying bro.

possm

Coach
Flanno is coaching attack possm...not even Flanno can improve him....allegedly spent the off season trying to teach him to catch and pass...
He may coach them during the week but Mary as head coach can over-rule with a game plan and instructions to individual players. I'd say, given Mary's track record over the years, the above statement would be very close to the mark.

getsmarty

Immortal
He may coach them during the week but Mary as head coach can over-rule with a game plan and instructions to individual players. I'd say, given Mary's track record over the years, the above statement would be very close to the mark.

Fair enough possm...my point being, I believe we have seen the best of Aitken, and he really needs to move on.

I hope you had a good birthday and that it wasn't soured by our loss.

Have a good evening possm

Gareth67

First Grade
If by ok you mean he hasn't let 2 tries per game through the turnstile that is his usual go, then yeah he's going ok, other than the fact he he has offered zero in attack...

He certainly is no-where near a decent center , however his last 2 games there has been slight improvement - not a great amount , but some improvement . I would like to believe that someone other than the maestro has been giving him a few pointers .

Crush

Coach
Great line running 2 weeks in a row by Zack...it's great to have a centre who knows how to run lines after 6 years of barge and bash /no pass ...wonderful tries and solid in defence...great pass and goalkicker....

As Fitler said, he is special.
Lomax has been good last couple of weeks and Dufty has been great. Now that they are playing flatter with less block plays its suiting both Duff and Lomax in attack.
Now all we need is to drop Norman and put Hunt on notice. Maybe then we can start to move forward.