What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Sat - Broncos 12-30 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 7: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I have been of the opinion that its probably not worth sacking a coach in 2020 and cop the payout with the covid taking away gates and costing everyone money

but some things are worth the cash

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I know you may think I may be a tad crazy but does anything think of bennet returning to the broncos as a possibility. I know a lot will need to change for him but even as a dragons fan I would love to see old Clint Eastwood end his career where it should have ended. The broncos have lost that aura and there is no better bloke for them than old Wayne. As for Seibold when he first burst into the scene he spoke himself up like some professor of coaching. A mate of mine and I use to laugh and the day he signed with the broncos I clearly remember Joey Johns declaring him the messiah of coaching. I use to think he was a self proclaimed coach much like the fkg moron saints have as a coach.

2 weeks

Coach
5 years of this!!!

cb0a4a325eeed30dc886eeb7dc5322ba.gif

Exsilium

First Grade
Mary McGregor has been citing Seibolds performances all season.

"Mate, if he's still got a job, then I am safe."

Glen

Bench
We've been shit but f**k me we're getting 0 luck, all 3 of these tries have had significant elements of doubt about them
Agreed, each try has made us all doubt the Broncos talent, their heart and their commitment

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I know you may think I may be a tad crazy but does anything think of bennet returning to the broncos as a possibility. I know a lot will need to change for him but even as a dragons fan I would love to see old Clint Eastwood end his career where it should have ended. The broncos have lost that aura and there is no better bloke for them than old Wayne. As for Seibold when he first burst into the scene he spoke himself up like some professor of coaching. A mate of mine and I use to laugh and the day he signed with the broncos I clearly remember Joey Johns declaring him the messiah of coaching. I use to think he was a self proclaimed coach much like the fkg moron saints have as a coach.

actually I think someone asked him if he would go back and he said NO WAY

Sphagnum

Coach
I hope they sack Seibold and get Walters. Watching the broncos go backwards from here would be a sight to behold.

Latest posts