What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Sat - Broncos 12-30 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 7: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
well if the Broncos think they've been hard done by, that just balanced it out. Terrible send off

ref really has no idea, previous set titans held down really bad and no reset, then just other end of the spectrum what should have been a 6 again is a sin bin

Parra

Referee
It is stunning that with all the fuss about a minor knock on or endless replays to work out whether someone is in or out that a player can be binned without as second thought. It is BS.

Showtime

Juniors
I know you may think I may be a tad crazy but does anything think of bennet returning to the broncos as a possibility. I know a lot will need to change for him but even as a dragons fan I would love to see old Clint Eastwood end his career where it should have ended. The broncos have lost that aura and there is no better bloke for them than old Wayne. As for Seibold when he first burst into the scene he spoke himself up like some professor of coaching. A mate of mine and I use to laugh and the day he signed with the broncos I clearly remember Joey Johns declaring him the messiah of coaching. I use to think he was a self proclaimed coach much like the fkg moron saints have as a coach.

Broncos haven’t had any sort of aura since Lockyer retired.