What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Sat - Broncos 12-30 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 7: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
HELL, Just turned fox on, dam, another week from hell in the media if the ponies don't turn it around in the 2nd half...Are the Titans playing that well???

blaza88z

Coach
The only way this gets worse is if Anthony Don get's a hat-trick, i'd rather concede 50.. wonder what odds that same game multi would have been?

Grapple

Bench
strange times when Benji is dropped from a tigers team and milford stays put. Sure Benji ain't what he used to be, and has the odd dud game but for the life of me i can't remember Milford showing up to prove his worth. What a massive let down hes been for Brisbane.

GongPanther

Referee
HELL, Just turned fox on, dam, another week from hell in the media if the ponies don't turn it around in the 2nd half...Are the Titans playing that well???
In the replay look out for Peachy's flick-pass which set up a try. And yes, the Tits are not teasing us. They are playing very well.

Perth Tiger

Bench
If you had to take one, I don’t know who I would choose out of Taylor and Milford. They both must be the biggest million dollar busts ever

Pete Cash

Post Whore
strange times when Benji is dropped from a tigers team and milford stays put. Sure Benji ain't what he used to be, and has the odd dud game but for the life of me i can't remember Milford showing up to prove his worth. What a massive let down hes been for Brisbane.

He was pretty good when he first got there. Just has been poor since they lost the GF