What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Parra v Canberra GAME DAY thread (27/6/20)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Both were excellent in this game. Jennings showing Waqa how it’s done.
Gutho showed why he’s the captain last night. He really stepped up in the absence of Moses and lead that team to the end.

Absolutely!

I always say, "form is temporary - class is permanent," and Michael Jennings is living proof.

And Clint Gutherson...other fullbacks may be quicker, stronger, or more dangerous, but Clint is intelligent, fit, inspirational, and very skilful.

Clint Gutherson is my favourite player - what a legend.

hindy111

Post Whore
So refereeing f**k ups only count if they happen in the 79th minute and the result is on the line... no wonder they are a protected species. Even players don't get that luxury.

Well I am sure you see the relevance. Will always he errors by refs in sport. A lot of rules come down to opinion also and someone's perception.
But yes during game they even out. Manly got analed and that's just a pure fact

hindy111

Post Whore
You’re right. He was very good and has been the last few games.

He can be as good as our starters from what I've seen. Once Mahoney develops a nice short pass this is the guy you want to give it to close to the line. Won't be stopped .
He is a gem.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
104479602_3693831447317802_655376029517054963_n.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
And I want to say...

How f**king good is Clint Gutherson???

And Michael Jennings - it's like he's aging in reverse!

Based on form this season he is top 3 fullback in game. He is the best ball playing fullback in comp.Well close with Ponga.
His only downfall is defense which I think is a bit weak.

hindy111

Post Whore
You are just pissed we are back in front of your Panthers.

I am all about facts.
I follow Parra as does all my uncles and cousins but have a soft spot for Penrith as grew up not far from there.
Parra 1st and Penrith 2md is like a dream cum true

Latest posts