What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Sun - Bulldogs 6-34 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 7: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a woeful game to finish the weekend off.

The team that battles it out for the wooden spoon in recent years against the team who loves finishing 9th every year and are totally irrelevant.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If the Tigers played to their potential they should win this, but I can't shake this nagging feeling that the Dogs might win here. Dogs by 4.

The unknown

Juniors
To be honest I’m not even sure why we are hot favourites, with Twal and Musgrove out their forward pack is probably better than ours

Grapple

Bench
To be honest I’m not even sure why we are hot favourites, with Twal and Musgrove out their forward pack is probably better than ours

yeah Twal is a machine. flies under the radar.

hopefully a high scoring game and a win would be nice.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It’s weird that as a Tigers fan beating the Bulldogs will tell you more about the side then a win over the Roosters would

Grapple

Bench
as bad as we are, i'm somewhat grateful the fact we often show up with effort. largely due to players like jackson, tolman and foran's leadership i would say.
though having said that, i'm not sure what's worse? having decent leadership on the field and little talent , or being in brisbane's position, havin' no leadership and a load of talent? i think i know the answer :confused:

The_Frog

First Grade
as bad as we are, i'm somewhat grateful the fact we often show up with effort. largely due to players like jackson, tolman and foran's leadership i would say.
though having said that, i'm not sure what's worse? having decent leadership on the field and little talent , or being in brisbane's position, havin' no leadership and a load of talent? i think i know the answer :confused:
Easier to bring in leadership than talent, but I'm not so sure the Broncos are flush with the latter either, especially in their spine. They do have a forward pack that should be doing better than it is, no doubt.

Xcalibre

Juniors
It really is.

Our backs are easily better, but I have a feeling their forwards will bash us. And all you need to do is show a tiny bit of aggression and our pack folds

Really?

Will Hopoate v Adam Doueihi - Hoppa undoubtedly
Reimis Smith v Nofo - Nofo undoubtedly

Holland v Leilua - even. One is average the other is rocks or diamonds, can cost you if the former.

Averillo v Mbye - Averillo even with only a handful of first grade experience. Mbye is the biggest fraud to play.

DWZ v Tommy Talau - DWZ by the number of reverberations that he caused Matt Moylans brain.

Foran v Reynolds - even. Classier, less able vs less classy, more able/energetic.

Wakeham v Brooks - maybe slightly in favor of Brooks although if he goes missing, like he’s prone to do, most halves are better.

I am baffled how anyone could think the Tigers backline is easily better, looking at the head to heads. I wouldn’t even say better. Bog average more like it.

The unknown

Juniors
Really?

Holland v Leilua - even. One is average the other is rocks or diamonds, can cost you if the former.

Averillo v Mbye - Averillo even with only a handful of first grade experience. Mbye is the biggest fraud to play.

DWZ v Tommy Talau - DWZ by the number of reverberations that he caused Matt Moylans brain.

Foran v Reynolds - even. Classier, less able vs less classy, more able/energetic.

Wakeham v Brooks - maybe slightly in favor of Brooks although if he goes missing, like he’s prone to do, most halves are better.

I am baffled how anyone could think the Tigers backline is easily better, looking at the head to heads. I wouldn’t even say better. Bog average more like it.

Lol how much do you have on the dogs? DWZ and Foran over ours that’s it.

Time to put the crack pipe down pal

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Really?

FTR I don’t think our backline is amazing however to say things like ‘Holland and BJ Leluia are equal’ and ‘Brooks is only slightly better then Wakeman’ shows that you clearly aren’t the best judge. You can’t say BJ is rocks and diamonds and then act like DWZ is some sort of god, he’s produced some absolute steaming turds this year.

FYI the tigers have scored more then double the amount of points the Dogs have this year, so yeah I do think their backline is superior

Xcalibre

Juniors
Ah well it’s not like the tigers to talk up their trash team. Nope, that never happens.

Wtf has Brooks done since those three good games he’s had? lmfao and blowjob? Does a few good things (although haven’t seen much of it the last year) then gives away two penalties.

I don’t know how I acted like DWZ was a God. He’s just far superior to a rookie, as anyone with his experience should be. Not hard to understand. Nah but the backs are “easily” better haha.. me thinks that first half last week got to some heads.

Latest posts