What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt & Max Feagai

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
There is a younger brother, who I suspect will probably play Matt’s over the next 2 years.

Dragon David

First Grade
The centre encumbents won't have at the club surely.
CC
Sorry for misspelling of the word. Should have been incumbents.

The current centres, Aitken and Lafai, I have no doubt, will start off the comp in round 1. If neither gets injured McWrecker will keep them in the team and for most of the season. He does not identify these two has beens as liabilities and will persist with them. They will definitely be trying harder to impress in order to get new contracts for next year. In the meantime, the Feagai twins will be ripping in as well in the lower grade and hopefully the incumbents will not have their contracts renewed and the twins earn contracts to be part of the squad where I see Lomax and one of the twins - Max - being the centres next year.

Richard Norton

Juniors
Sorry for misspelling of the word. Should have been incumbents.

The current centres, Aitken and Lafai, I have no doubt, will start off the comp in round 1. If neither gets injured McWrecker will keep them in the team and for most of the season. He does not identify these two has beens as liabilities and will persist with them. They will definitely be trying harder to impress in order to get new contracts for next year. In the meantime, the Feagai twins will be ripping in as well in the lower grade and hopefully the incumbents will not have their contracts renewed and the twins earn contracts to be part of the squad where I see Lomax and one of the twins - Max - being the centres next year.
Agree 100% with you regarding Aitken and lafai.
Mary will not drop either of them i dont believe. The guy has no idea at all.
Its mind blowing, the guy was a rep centre, played that position at every level, had to recognise opposition centres weaknessess to dominate them, yet cant see the liability that our 2 centres are to the team.
The sooner he goes, the sooner qe can enjoy success.

Dragon David

First Grade
Agree 100% with you regarding Aitken and lafai.
Mary will not drop either of them i dont believe. The guy has no idea at all.
Its mind blowing, the guy was a rep centre, played that position at every level, had to recognise opposition centres weaknessess to dominate them, yet cant see the liability that our 2 centres are to the team.
The sooner he goes, the sooner qe can enjoy success.

Those two centres must be patronising McWrecker so much that he must be lapping it up and looks at the two as being his soulmates. I don't know, when you see them play you are always hoping that they would do something that would swing games our way most of the time but unfortunately they do the same bloody useless things all of the time and we just are not able to finish off attacking raids nor kill off any opposition attacking raids,

There is a thread for McWrecker to be sacked so I won't say much more about him.

I want to praise the twins as they are very humble, come from down to earth parents with a big family proud of their achievements to date so good on them I say!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If we had to keep just one of them, would we keep Matt or Max?

Dragonsamy

Bench
Hopefully we never have to make that decision.
To early to tell imo.
What to see how they both go against men week in week out first.
There only young.
We also have SSE coming though and he at this stage is ahead of both of them.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Young guns | Max Feagai
Powerful rookie Max Feagai talks us through his career so far, moving to Wollongong at a young age, and his goals and aspirations moving forward.
https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/03/04/young-guns--max-feagai/

Max needs to replace Turnstile this week

Do a Jack Gibson Flanno

- he’d often give young guns a shot & they more often than not repaid him in spades.

He has Aussie rep status & great Samoan footy & sprint pedigree

& @ 186cm & 100kg
& 19.5yrs he has to be ready enough to outperform miseryguts Aitken

And he’ll give us some renewal & great attack options alongside Lomax.

As the legend says:

“Geyer also said the club need to promote some of the younger stars, naming twin brothers Max and Mathew Feagai as the future of the club.

“They’ve got a couple of twin brothers in the juniors – Max and Matt Feagai – watch these guys," he said.

upload_2020-6-28_11-51-38.jpeg
upload_2020-6-28_12-0-13.jpeg

C’mon Webby
On Your
Day 83
Be an active & dynamic CEO like Frank Facer
... beyond the merchandising & spin factory?

Send Flanno & Deano a text!

Both are great prospects.

If Saab cannot be convinced to pull his head in, I say blood both of them, preferably next season to avoid them being exposed to Super Coach.

LINESPEED

Juniors
McWrecker will keep them in the team and for most of the season. He does not identify these two has beens as liabilities and will persist with them. They will definitely be trying harder to impress in order to get new contracts for next year. In the meantime, the Feagai twins will be ripping in as well in the lower grade and hopefully the incumbents will not have their contracts renewed and the twins earn contracts to be part of the squad where I see Lomax and one of the twins - Max - being the centres next year.

Agree
But still the residual No3 of the Laitken debacle remains, plying his mediocrity

upload_2020-6-29_7-29-53.jpeg

The Feagais are ready enough in our current ladder predicament

...I’d have Max with Zac this week
...& if Saab spits the dummy, replace him with Mat against the Eagles.
Would be an interesting matchup with Reuben