What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Parra v Canberra GAME DAY thread (27/6/20)

Joely01

Bench
That was one of the great wins last night!
You may think I’m kidding myself.
But for me last night shows we have turned a massive corner as a club.
Last night, parra teams of old would’ve seen Moses go down combined with the few early calls that went against us and kicked up stones and had excuses ready to go for the loss.
Each time something went against us last night we seemed to get more of that us against the rest mentality.
King Gutho is a freak, on and off the ball!
RCG is back, back in the Aus and blues team the way he is playing, and Paulo could be a Smokey for a blues bench spot!

What a win last night, we have a serious football team this year!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Leave the poor fella alone

73297800_1587214741441978_1489242857913914992_n.jpg

I can't take credit, Eels fans have been pretty busy on Facebook

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
For mine, my favourite Fox League panellist/co-commentator was Mark Gasnier. Great analyser of the game and always heaped praise on all teams with abundant enthusiasm even Parra. In fact he would talk Parra up so much at times that if I didn't know I would have thought he was a former Eels player. Have great respect for him in his post NRL career.

I wish he had never left. Now we have is Ennis and Anasta and they are definitely not a Parra fans. Always looking to put the boot in when ever possible. The pair of them.
All the better when we win the comp, the can enjoy I nice big “shit burger”

Soto

Bench
Ahhh the consistency is staggering...
Raiders winger Jordan Rapana has been charged with a grade-one careless high tackle on Eels forward Daniel Alvaro.

If Rapana takes the early plea he'll receive a $550 fine, if he fights the charge and loses he faces a $750 fine.

Courtesy of nrl.com

What about his dog shots on Sivo?
His head shot on Alvaro was far worse Nrown's hit last week. Yet the punishment..jack schitt

Hodgson also clocked Fergo around the throat...yep nothing wrong with that either.
I guess Sticky got his "luck" here.

Eelementary

Post Whore
That was one of the great wins last night!
You may think I’m kidding myself.
But for me last night shows we have turned a massive corner as a club.
Last night, parra teams of old would’ve seen Moses go down combined with the few early calls that went against us and kicked up stones and had excuses ready to go for the loss.
Each time something went against us last night we seemed to get more of that us against the rest mentality.
King Gutho is a freak, on and off the ball!
RCG is back, back in the Aus and blues team the way he is playing, and Paulo could be a Smokey for a blues bench spot!

What a win last night, we have a serious football team this year!!

There was a moment last night where a bad call went against us, and we handed the Raiders the ball.

That set in defence from us was absolutely brutal - Matterson, Niukore, RCG, and Mahoney made it their missions to belt the living shit out of the Grubs in that set, and they did so brilliantly.

I am so, so impressed with this team.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gus not rating our premiership chances on twitter.........

also mentions we have had in easy by playing at home......

does not rate our game against the roosters:

But rates Panthers chances......

And then suggests Raiders had some poor calls last:

Last edited: