What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Sun - Bulldogs 6-34 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 7: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ah well it’s not like the tigers to talk up their trash team. Nope, that never happens.

Wtf has Brooks done since those three good games he’s had? lmfao and blowjob? Does a few good things (although haven’t seen much of it the last year) then gives away two penalties.

I don’t know how I acted like DWZ was a God. He’s just far superior to a rookie, as anyone with his experience should be. Not hard to understand. Nah but the backs are “easily” better haha.. me thinks that first half last week got to some heads.

Lol U wot m8

literally every tigers fan in here has tipped Canterbury

The unknown

Juniors
“HeS jUsT fAr SuPeRiOr To A rOoKiE”

like how you just mentioned some dude who’s played like 3 first grade games is somehow almost better than a dally m halfback of the year and 2 years players player, lol.

I never even said our backline was shit hot, but compared to the dogs it probably is.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok Speeeeeeeeeeed-eeeeeeee

How can you not be excited by the speed, precision and skill of Foran and Reynolds? Or the expert game management of Brooks?

Or...whatever that other bloke for the Bulldogs who isn't Lachlan Lewis does with himself.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How can you not be excited by the speed, precision and skill of Foran and Reynolds? Or the expert game management of Brooks?

Or...whatever that other bloke for the Bulldogs who isn't Lachlan Lewis does with himself.
For me i can't wait to see the cracking even battle in the centres, Big Brain BJ or Keiran i run like i'm wearing clogs Holland. Soooo sooo even, FKN LOL!!

Sphagnum

Coach
Josh Reynolds will miss a lot of tackles as usual which should give the dogs a red hot chance

The unknown

Juniors
We’ll start fast like usual then proceed to play like we’ve only just met each other for the first time

Post covid I’m pretty sure we’ve scored the first two tries in each game

Latest posts