What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

Sharkman

Juniors
Went to rehab. Had depression. Works a treat as the media have to read carefully.

Not belittling this insidious affliction for genuine cases.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Watching the dogs eels game and how the fugg is reni matua still running around? Drink driving, drugs, assault and some weird intimidation thing on a taxi driver not long ago.

Because he successfully went the mental health route as well.

Weaponhead

Coach
It's becoming a well trodden path now. Even Darius is now brave for talking about his demons. Maitua, Fergo, Barba, Idris...... If Carney had brains he would have done the same thing.

Since 73

First Grade
If you want to win the Oscar it don't pay to go full genius...
But to keep playing it does.

Generalzod

Immortal
I was flying to Italy today. Croatia. Slovenia. 5 weeks.
Business class.
Bummer.
Lucky enough for my daughter did Greece Italy the same time last. year basically island hopped from the Ionian islands to the Aegean’s islands she loved it..she wants to go back there next year hopefully...

Quigs

Immortal
Hope ya got the window seat.
It took me back to me wee youth when I'd get the front window seat on the railmotor heading from Sutho out to Heathcote. I'd really spit the dummy when some other little shit head beat me to the front window seat.

I can even remember every now and then catching a steam loco on the run out to heathcote.

Arhhhh the good old days.

cSwD5Uo-HR_WUtVYQUDkAQFaj4xvDhm3VEf7pbMRuJeSsQiT-RTIeRYfjdgiDjW3BpzHoBB3qXw9gHRKR07uSJvztQ