What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Dragonsamy

Bench
The few games I’ve watched he’s not setting the world on fire, obviously big minutes though and time in one position he’s going to get better no matter who the coach is. I’m still not sure he’s any better than Ford/Fuimaono

Agree Forbes but his off loads are great when used correctly.
But I'm like you happy to have who we have

BLM01

First Grade
You are correct they didn't know
Funny that. Heads in the sand approach
Journos were running with a story that he could leave late in the season last year that poor Friz himself had to put out
I can not believe they honestly had no idea.... it was looking ominous even though they thought they still had power in negotiation
if it is true then they couldn’t put 1 plus 1 together what chance do we have with anything else from our football club staff and board

blacksafake

First Grade
Going fine. Getting games under his belt in a forward pack with more depth than Saints', in a team inside the 8. How many consecutive games had he played for Saints? Think the Tigers will reap the benefits later in the season when his match fitness is up.
Plus he genuinely looks happy with there too.
Gets excited when they score, doing some talking.

RedVDave

First Grade
Don't be generous of we didn't Tyson Frizzel was leaving guys they had to hold a press conference last year after the Penrith game to deny rumours he wanted out, obviously it was just lip service as a few months later he confirmed he was outta here.

BLM01

First Grade
Kurt Mann said the same thing up at Newcastle.
CC
Good point. He also said to me at the steelers club after a reggies game they won about how playing under Jason Demetriou at the time was good cause "he feels he and everyone knows where they stand"
I took it as a shot at Mary without saying it.

Latest posts