What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the actual go with tickets?

unforgiven

Bench
You could roll your membership over to 2021 or donate your membership to charity for taxation purposes or roll it into merchandise credit.

Wow, Tigers had 3 options
1. Pledge your membership to the club and still get access to whatever games were available in 2020
2. Get Merch Credit
3. Roll into 2021

I went with option 1 because that is what bests helps the club and allows me to see as many games as possible.

What charity did your money go to? Don't tell me it was the club?

mn_tibor

Juniors
I am a Broncos member and I don't remember the other options - only roll membership into 2021. You could opt out of this and then they would contact you later with options. No idea what they were though as I chose the first option.

unforgiven

Bench
I am a Broncos member and I don't remember the other options - only roll membership into 2021. You could opt out of this and then they would contact you later with options. No idea what they were though as I chose the first option.
If you rolled into next year then you should be paying for tickets now, but if anyone let the club keep their membership $ then they should have access to games.

Knight Dragon

Juniors
Well I bet you feel like a bit of an idiot hey? Broncos member lol

T.S Quint

Coach
Won't be your season ticket/membership. Still need to go through Ticketek , but no fee fore the tickets.

Yes, you’re right, sorry I did mean that I have paid for the ticket and don’t have to pay any extra. I do have to get the ticket through ticketek.

mn_tibor

Juniors
Well I bet you feel like a bit of an idiot hey? Broncos member lol

No I don’t tbh. I’m frustrated with their performances and the current state but I still want them to succeed and more importantly exist.

If you are a Knights fan you should understand as they started the year with 13 straight losses once. If you are a Dragons fan you can be happy the Broncos have taken the spotlight away from how they are going. If you are both then good luck!

gerg

Juniors
Wow, Tigers had 3 options
1. Pledge your membership to the club and still get access to whatever games were available in 2020
2. Get Merch Credit
3. Roll into 2021

I went with option 1 because that is what bests helps the club and allows me to see as many games as possible.

What charity did your money go to? Don't tell me it was the club?

It was called the Raiders coronavirus recovery fund, with very little detail about what that actually meant. From memory the blurb was 'helping the community' or similar but yeah not much detail. To be fair to the club they actually do stuff in the community with the local comp. I think it was somewhere in the vicinity of 70 percent of members rolled into next year's membership.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
No I don’t tbh. I’m frustrated with their performances and the current state but I still want them to succeed and more importantly exist.

If you are a Knights fan you should understand as they started the year with 13 straight losses once. If you are a Dragons fan you can be happy the Broncos have taken the spotlight away from how they are going. If you are both then good luck!

Me too. I live in Canberra now but have my supporters memberships.

unforgiven

Bench
It was called the Raiders coronavirus recovery fund, with very little detail about what that actually meant. From memory the blurb was 'helping the community' or similar but yeah not much detail. To be fair to the club they actually do stuff in the community with the local comp. I think it was somewhere in the vicinity of 70 percent of members rolled into next year's membership.
Anyone who donated their membership $ to be used by the club, deserves to have access to the rest of the home games for the season. People who took the other 2 options should have to pay for their tickets but those that "dontated" should be at the games for free.

Western_Eel

Juniors
if the 25% capacity rule applies for the rest of the year, the Sydney teams should probably move the rest of their games to ANZ as much as I hate that shithole.

Western_Eel

Juniors
I got my tickets for this weeks game, it was a pretty easy process, just had to wait for my time slot and order them through Ticketek

unforgiven

Bench
I got my tickets for this weeks game, it was a pretty easy process, just had to wait for my time slot and order them through Ticketek

Yeah, Wests Tigers were pretty easy as well. I have a lot experience using Ticketek and when our went on sale at 10am yesterday, I had them at 10.01am, actually had the text with the link to the tickets at 10.01am lol. Best seats in the place so think I may have been the 1st to get tickets, but I know all the tricks to use to improve chances in ticketek sales.

blue bags

First Grade

good luck with broncos, all the best. what other teams you like, have a soft spot for

Latest posts