What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
It's a 4 week loan.

I believed it was too, but as I say the messages at the bottom of screen during last nights NRL 360 said season long loan.

Obviously regardless how long it is there will be a ‘recall’ clause if we get hit with injuries to our forward stocks.

Bob

Juniors
I believed it was too, but as I say the messages at the bottom of screen during last nights NRL 360 said season long loan.

Obviously regardless how long it is there will be a ‘recall’ clause if we get hit with injuries to our forward stocks.
You seriously dont believe anything that comes out of NRL 360 do you even if its at the bottom of the screen,

From the official Panthers Twitter page

OFFICIAL. Panthers has agreed to loan prop Jack Hetherington to[URL='https://twitter.com/NZWarriors']@NZWarriors

for the next four weeks. Hetherington can be recalled by Panthers should the need arise. Best of luck Hethro!

#pantherpride

[/URL]

Kilkenny

Coach
I apologise I thought is was a short term thing and then i saw the little caption flashing accross the bottom of the screen. Maybe I was seeing things.

Kilkenny

Coach
The point is that Hetherington is well in the frame for us - but he just needs some match fitness. Ellis is so far out of favour with Cleary that there is no point keeping him match fit.

Did I read something recently that the Storm have shown some interest in Ellis for next season? He is a good player and would be a handy pickup for a club requiring some back up. Has never quite got an extended run with us which is a shame because I think he more than useful. I’m sure he will get picked up by someone.

Kilkenny

Coach
The point is that Hetherington is well in the frame for us - but he just needs some match fitness. Ellis is so far out of favour with Cleary that there is no point keeping him match fit.

I read something recently that the Storm have shown some interest in Ellis for next season? He is a good player and would be a handy pickup for a club requiring some back up. Has never quite got an extended run with us which is a shame because I think he more than useful. I’m sure he will get picked up by someone.

I read something recently that the Storm have shown some interest in Ellis for next season? He is a good player and would be a handy pickup for a club requiring some back up. Has never quite got an extended run with us which is a shame because I think he more than useful. I’m sure he will get picked up by someone.

Unfortunately, Kaide Ellis is destined to be another Garret Crossman and David McLean for us. Blokes who cracked first grade but just weren’t capable of pulling the trigger for a steady first grade career at Penrith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts