What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Fri - Raiders 22-16 Dragons @ GIO

Round 8: Raiders v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

to_ddeath

Coach
Duftys cutouts will be exposed, expecting at least 1 intercept try for the Snot machine on offer as a result of those alone.
Haven’t even touched on softcock Normy, or powder puff Lawrie.
Canberra by the length of the Hume

SDM

First Grade
Corey Norman should be fired out of a cannon into the sun.
Look at the direction the last club he left, and the one he joined have gone since his last move. He is as detrimental to a club as Jarryd Hayne, except he was never any good.

Grapple

Bench
I wonder what the odds are for this multi:
Raiders 13+
Cotric anytime try scorer
Wighton anytime try scorer
CNK anytime try scorer
BYC anytime try scorer

Raiders 13+ = @ 2.00
Cotric anytime try scorer = @ 1.80
Wighton anytime try scorer = @ 3.00
CNK anytime try scorer = @ 2.63

no multi as there are some restrictions on same game multi's... at least here in NZ.

bileduct

Coach
Jesus christ... I had a glimmer of hope when I saw Scott wasn't named in the starting team, but nope, there he is on the bench. On a more positive note at least, one of the dumbest players in the NRL is out this week, but nope, it's cancelled out by the return of the dumbest player in the NRL.

SBD82

Coach
Jesus christ... I had a glimmer of hope when I saw Scott wasn't named in the starting team, but nope, there he is on the bench. On a more positive note at least, one of the dumbest players in the NRL is out this week, but nope, it's cancelled out by the return of the dumbest player in the NRL.
You’re going to need to be more specific.

Latest posts