What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best centre pairing you have ever seen play footy

gunpk

Juniors
Good old Matai. He could win an Oscar one minute for exaggerating a supposed injury. Minutes later, he is scoring a try and celebrating like he was never hurt to begin with.
Touch my neck again bro!
I was actually surprised at how smaller he was when I saw him in real life. Not surprising he fked his body playing such a hard style with his size

julian87

Juniors
Most have been covered, but from what I’ve watched at club level:

Meninga-Daley

Meninga-Wiki
McGregor-Rodwell
McGregor-Timmins
Timmins-Gasnier
Lyon-Matai
King-Inglis

I can’t have Gaz and Cooper because Matt Cooper was one of the most over rated players of all time. A first grader? Yes. But a mediocre one.

Good old Matai. He could win an Oscar one minute for exaggerating a supposed injury. Minutes later, he is scoring a try and celebrating like he was never hurt to begin with.

I've got a bulging disc!!!!

The correct answer in this thread is Meninga & Daley. 2 seasons together, 2 premierships. 2 Kangaroo captains, 2 all time greats.

Following right behind is David Howell & Craig Frawley.

blue bags

First Grade

Meninga-Daley

Meninga-Wiki
McGregor-Rodwell
McGregor-Timmins
Timmins-Gasnier
Lyon-Matai
King-Inglis

I can’t have Gaz and Cooper because Matt Cooper was one of the most over rated players of all time. A first grader? Yes. But a mediocre one.
timmins was fantastic, i was going to post him up , real great steeler player
another FANTASTIC centre that sliped your memories, MARK COYNE

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal

Meninga-Daley

Meninga-Wiki
McGregor-Rodwell
McGregor-Timmins
Timmins-Gasnier
Lyon-Matai
King-Inglis

Potentially the dumbest f**king thing I've ever seen on these forums.
Bravo, window washer.