What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Parra v Canberra GAME DAY thread (27/6/20)

Lads I’ve just come to on the floor of my man cave. Last thing I remember was Ray ‘2 birds 1’ Stone crashing over!! how’d we go?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ive just watched a replay of the game. Lots of great efforts but one that hasnt been highlighted as much as he should have is Sivo. Definitely his best game this year and possibly his best game ever. He was f'n awesome. He looked a much more complete player. Go big fella!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just finished listening to The Fifth N Last podcast they were both blowing up about Belchers Dally M points as well (neither are parra fans) so it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ive just watched a replay of the game. Lots of great efforts but one that hasnt been highlighted as much as he should have is Sivo. Definitely his best game this year and possibly his best game ever. He was f'n awesome. He looked a much more complete player. Go big fella!

he was pretty good under the high ball which has never really been one of his strengths, I think BA has been bombing him heaps at training

Bandwagon

Staff member
Ranga Farva was about to cry after Marata and Reggie smashed him earlier.

He was jumping out of line after that, trying to smash every merkin, right up until he got smashed again and had a cry.

I was laughing at the useless merkin there 'cause it was obvious how fired up he was but the useless merkin kept on missing.

84 Baby

Referee
He was jumping out of line after that, trying to smash every merkin, right up until he got smashed again and had a cry.

I was laughing at the useless merkin there 'cause it was obvious how fired up he was but the useless merkin kept on missing.
I thought that as well but I’m pretty sure the only ones he went to smash was like Waqa or Drown or someone like that. Wasn’t when any of our big boppers took a run

Eelementary

Post Whore
I thought that as well but I’m pretty sure the only ones he went to smash was like Waqa or Drown or someone like that. Wasn’t when any of our big boppers took a run

I noticed he raced out of the line to try and target Dylan Brown a few times, but steered clear of Marata, RCG, and Matto...

Latest posts