What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

Parra

Referee
62157a44e3480ce8d573eb4bf5ea31c3

King hit

Coach
Didnt say he wasnt solid, just out everyone that has worn the 7 for australia in the last few decades would he be at the bottom of that list?
When your previous halfbacks are champions like Thurston, Johns, Langer, Stuart and Sterling, Cherry Evans and Hornby aren’t going to compare.

I know Ben Hunt was on the bench but yeah he is a halfback that played for Australia. He is much worse then Cherry Evans and Hornby.

When your previous halfbacks are champions like Thurston, Johns, Langer, Stuart and Sterling, Cherry Evans and Hornby aren’t going to compare.

I know Ben Hunt was on the bench but yeah he is a halfback that played for Australia. He is much worse then Cherry Evans and Hornby.

I see it differently. Not that he was “worse”, rather he was good enough to play for Australia. They all were.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Rod-Wishart-Mark-Carroll-1400x800.jpg

Spud Carroll told the story that Bob Fulton told him to ditch the headgear after he left Souths.

This is probably a rare one in Manly colours.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
who is this guy :)

The great RayPrice......the man who made Parramatta great.

Played for the Eels from 1976-1986 - Played 7 Grand Finals in 11 seasons

1976 - Runners Up

1977 - Runners Up in GF Replay

1978 - 4th losing semi replay to Manly After Price was sent off (Parra led 6-2 at the time)

1979 - Third

1980 - Missed finals after Price did his knee (Parra were in the top 5 at the time) Only season he played less then 20 games for the Eels (he played 13)

1981- Premiers

1982 - Premiers

1983 - Premiers

1984 - Runners Up

1985 - Third

1986 - Premiers

And haven't won a thing since.