What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Klein's not my favourite ref but the temerity of Jake Friend to be arguing the toss on that one after the final siren is hilarious.

You done f**ked up bitch.

And to still argue after full time, for several minutes...mate you shoved him back to ground 35cm away from the ref right in front of the posts...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Can’t believe we won that with our serious shonky attack for 65mins! Cracking game and we’ll take the 2 points thank you

Sphagnum

Coach
It was either a penalty or a knock on. I’m no Klein fan but he had no choice there.
Roosters should’ve challenged, that was the game and he never got to his feet. Didn’t they die with the challenge too? The captains are f**ken geniused.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know Parra get away with it, but you're not supposed to push blokes over when they're trying to play the ball.
lol, did you even watch this game???? There could of been about 50 penalties or 6 agains dor both sides. Derrrrrrp!!!