What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should We Bring Back The Draw

Should We Bring Back The Draw

• Yes

Votes: 93 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 11.4%

• Total voters

jim_57

Staff member
Last nights game was great but a draw is part of the game. It’s a 80 minute game, not 83, 86, 87, 90...

ET and GP for finals only

Agreed, that would have been a perfect way to end last night. The golden point was nowhere near as thrilling as the last 10 minutes of the game.

If they wanted to keep golden point they could change the points system to something like:

Win - 3 Points
Win in Golden Point - 2 Points
Loss in Golden Point - 1 Point
Draw - 1 Point each

Or same order as above - 4, 3, 1, 2.

I know the 2 point system is the way it's always been done but maybe it should have changed when golden point came in.

Perth Red

Post Whore
As much as I'm pleased we came away with the 2 points last night a draw would have been a much fairer result and I think both sets of fans would have been happy. ET is just a get into position to take a pot shot at field goal routine and really isnt that entertaining. Id be happy for us in this weekly rule change world to drop FG from the game all together (and scrums whilst we are at it!)